CNN

JimZiegelbauer

Gold Member
Jul 25, 2020
the world is dying evey one run and hide COVID has taken over the world, 58 billion Americans dead per Joe Biden because of Covid 19 985 million Americans un employed 89,000 small busines colosed, NO Not Obama/Biden care but covip 19 and what is the most important thing they tell me, Atlets BLACK that are paid like 25 million dollars year, are on strike because they do not like Police in Wisconsin? Now are Joe Numbers right and how about them black dudes find a job and work, the next thing they will want is stimulus UN-employment. You say?

the world is dying evey one run and hide COVID has taken over the world, 58 billion Americans dead per Joe Biden because of Covid 19 985 million Americans un employed 89,000 small busines colosed, NO Not Obama/Biden care but covip 19 and what is the most important thing they tell me, Atlets BLACK that are paid like 25 million dollars year, are on strike because they do not like Police in Wisconsin? Now are Joe Numbers right and how about them black dudes find a job and work, the next thing they will want is stimulus UN-employment. You say?
CNN absolutely SUCKS. That's ALL you need to know about that network. Thank you.

peggy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you're back!!!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but you still disappoint me, pegs - you gots to get a better translator.

Forum List

Back