CNN: Why Dissing Sarah Palin Won't Work For Democrats

Nancy Pelosi, the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE has maybe two more brain cells than a rock, but lets keep whining about Palin, fucking dolts .......

Nancy Pelosi, the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE has maybe two more brain cells than a rock, but lets keep whining about Palin, fucking dolts .......

I don't think anyone is "whining" about her. But she's as fair game as anyone else who aspires to high office.

Or maybe the loony O/P should stop creating threads about her.

He's a little scary obsessed. :cuckoo:

I don't think anyone is "whining" about her. But she's as fair game as anyone else who aspires to high office.

USAR is really David S.

USAR is really David S.

nah... they have different nuttiness. ;)

but this dude's wingnuttilicious!

I hear ya and agree to an extent. My problem is Palin writes facebook posts, Pelosi writes laws. The latter should garner more attention .......

P.S. I do not endorse Palin for prez !

I hear ya and agree to an extent. My problem is Palin writes facebook posts, Pelosi writes laws. The latter should garner more attention .......

Pelosi has her flaws...

Palin gets more attention, IMO, because she begs for it. And she should be scrutinized because she aspires to the presidency.

I understand you wouldn't endorse palin for president. You're too smart for that. And I don't much care for Pelosi.

Pelosi has her flaws...

Palin gets more attention, IMO, because she begs for it. And she should be scrutinized because she aspires to the presidency.

I understand you wouldn't endorse palin for president. You're too smart for that. And I don't much care for Pelosi.

Fair enough, i actually was looking to slap some wingnut around..... ;)

Pelosi has her flaws...

Fair enough, i actually was looking to slap some wingnut around..... ;)

well, i hope you find one. ;)

you might try the O/P. he's certainly slap-worthy :eusa_whistle:

If the republicans want to win in 2012 why don't they get a candidate with a brain? Stop wasting time with Palin and get a candidate that is worthy of being President. Looks like the republicans only count on voters that don’t like Obama, which didn’t work last time.

They didn't know Obama then and bought his rhetoric, they know him now .....

It doesn't matter where we dis Palin, it's fun whenever or wherever. I've never seen anyone who gives us more ammo than she does.

New Topics

Forum List

Back