CNN Wants to Trash Nominee...What About Their Drunken NewYears Eve Broadcast?

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
Democratic Party propagandist organization has no credibility when it comes to casting doubt on a SCOTUS nominee by giving credence to accusations by Dem’s that he has a drinking problem.

What is democratic party propagandist organization?

You make so many threads on the same topic you have to invent new words to make it seem like it's a different topic?

Bush, stop beating about thw bush, come on, tell us - what is the problem? Are the cereals not sugary enough? Do you need more milk or shall mommy chew them for you?

You make so many threads on the same topic you have to invent new words to make it seem like it's a different topic?

Bush, stop beating about thw bush, come on, tell us - what is the problem? Are the cereals not sugary enough? Do you need more milk or shall mommy chew them for you?
Answer to your first question...CNN. Most of the news media.

If your too stupid to read the facts on media bias...if your too stupid to watch the partisan shit they spew everyday...if you live in that big of a partisan bubble that your willing to allow a major political party to usurp the First Amendment...then your not dealing with reality.

Democratic Party propagandist organization has no credibility when it comes to casting doubt on a SCOTUS nominee by giving credence to accusations by Dem’s that he has a drinking problem.

So, if the Democrats say "this guy has a drinking problem" and CNN report "Democrats say this guy has a drinking problem", then it's CNN's fault for reporting the news?

Wait, I thought you had a problem with "fake news", now you have a problem with non-fake news?

You people are a tad confusing.

Find me 10 positive stories on President Trump put out by CNN since he became POTUS.

So, if the Democrats say "this guy has a drinking problem" and CNN report "Democrats say this guy has a drinking problem", then it's CNN's fault for reporting the news?

Wait, I thought you had a problem with "fake news", now you have a problem with non-fake news?

They mimic Democrats talking points...that’s all they do...that’s not journalism.

Find me 10 positive stories on President Trump put out by CNN since he became POTUS.
The offer in entreating but I have a life to live.

They mimic Democrats talking points...that’s all they do...that’s not journalism.

What are you babbling on about?

What do you think journalism is? It's about saying what HAPPENED.

This is something that HAPPENED regardless of whether you like it or not.

Your double standards is noted, again (and will no doubt be noted again and again and again and again).

You come on here and mimic Republican bullshit like a parrot. Then have a problem when it happens on the other side.

Forum List

Back