CNN Poll: More see Trump win likely as Biden leads crowded Democratic field

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Oh PLEASE,...If there is a GOD please let the DemonRATS run Joe "The World's Dumbest Politician, Sexual Abuser and Plagiarist" Biden!

Americans are becoming more likely to think President Donald Trump will win a second term in office, while Joe Biden stands atop a crowded field of Democrats perhaps looking to replace him, according to a new CNN Poll conducted by SSRS.

The public is split over whether they think the President will win a second term -- 46% say he will and 47% say he won't. But that's a steep improvement for him since March, when 54% of adults said they thought he'd lose his bid for a second term. The share seeing a second Trump win in the offing has risen across party lines. The increase is a bit sharper among men (up 8 points), independents (from 39% in March to 47% now) and those who are enthusiastic about voting in this year's midterms (from 37% in March to 46% now).

The President's partisans are just as likely to want him renominated now as they were in March: Seventy-four percent of Republicans and Republican-leaning independents say he should be the party's nominee in 2020, and 21% would rather see someone else at the top of the ticket....

Read more at msn.com ...

BIDEN-Jerk.jpg

I wish repubs would make up their minds. Why are polls only legit when they support what you hope will come true? :laugh:

Many have said it.....two years can be two hundred years.

The fact that Biden is even considering it shows just how fucked up you guys are.

Is HIllary considering another run.....oh, please let it be so.

I wish repubs would make up their minds. Why are polls only legit when they support what you hope will come true? :laugh:

The fact that Biden is even considering it shows just how fucked up you guys are.

You guys? I'm not a dem but it doesnt matter. I honestly would vote a billy goat into office to get rid of Drumpf.

You guys? I'm not a dem but it doesnt matter. I honestly would vote a billy goat into office to get rid of Drumpf.

Put one on the ticket.

It's about par for the democratic course.

Put one on the ticket.

I cant since I'm not a dem. :)

Put one on the ticket.

I cant since I'm not a dem. :)

The moron party can run it's own candidate.

He really pisses you off, doesn't he?

charlton-heston-laughing-gif-4.gif

Everyone is saying it. Anything else is fake news. Please leave a tip when you visit a trump hotel.

The winning ticket is Pocohantes / Spatacus, or maybe Stormy / Avenatti. :clap2:

Forum List

Back