CNN lays off almost entire division surprise employees as crazy rumor comes true

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
CNN Lays Off Almost Entire Division, Surprises Employees As ‘Crazy Rumor’ Comes True
CNN laid off almost all of its health care coverage division Tuesday, in a move the network called a “crazy rumor” less than three weeks ago.

Thanks to #infowars for providing the D.C. article.

LOL what losers, to bad they donn't go completely under for all the lies spewed, the division you caused by those lies CNN are LOSERezzzzzzzzzz.
These reporters knew that this was going to happen. I believe that they were offered a giant severance pay of $50 million dollars, that is if they tear down the President. Most of them, were getting old and unable to bring in the crowds anymore. But some of them just left before it all had gotten started.

If this was any other cable company I would expect from this news that they dumped their re-runs of Ben Casey, Dr. Kildare, and (my favorite) Marcus Welby, M.D.

CNN Lays Off Almost Entire Division, Surprises Employees As ‘Crazy Rumor’ Comes True
CNN laid off almost all of its health care coverage division Tuesday, in a move the network called a “crazy rumor” less than three weeks ago.

Thanks to #infowars for providing the D.C. article.

LOL what losers, to bad they donn't go completely under for all the lies spewed, the division you caused by those lies CNN are LOSERezzzzzzzzzz.
That makes perfect sense. Why would need a division dedicated to news that is of interest to the people when your network is dedicated to a political take down of the President? The health care division essentially became obsolete with CNN's new model.

So health coverage will now be handled by the Climate Change staff....well that is going to be interesting enough of a train wreck to almost make me want to start watching them again....

Forum List

Back