CNN: Joe Lied About Gas Prices and Unemployment

Gas prices here jumped $.40 this week. Biden did nothing to increase supply after the draw off the strategic reserve. Get ready for some pain at the pump.
Where is here? Petrograd?

Where is here? Petrograd?
Nope, South Central Wisconsin. Countries that produce oil tend to have significantly lower domestic prices for gasoline. Biden's energy policy is about to put the hurt on millions of Americans, before election day. Stock up on tissues now, prog, by November Democrat will be an even dirtier word than today.

The Op noted that on numerous occasions Biden got the numbers correct.

He's off by .2% on unemployment

And it should have been "lower than $3.99 not $2.99 in 41 states".

That's still significant.

I paid $3.43 today

Gas and unemployment are falling back into normal range and that makes Republicans sad
Gas is going up, 292.00 yesterday at a qt, 329.00 today. Actually I hate the Biden increase, it hurts all Americans. I know you hate us, next you gonna tell me. It doesn't affect you?

Last edited:
Nope, South Central Wisconsin. Countries that produce oil tend to have significantly lower domestic prices for gasoline. Biden's energy policy is about to put the hurt on millions of Americans, before election day. Stock up on tissues now, prog, by November Democrat will be an even dirtier word than today.
Gas prices are already heading back up. Inflation not slowing down. States trying to force electric vehicles on everybody (then telling you not to charge it). Dems are in for a beating come November.

I paid $3.43 today

Gas and unemployment are falling back into normal range and that makes Republicans sad
Biden’s policies have made US more susceptible to increases in oil prices and more dependent on foreign oil. That is what makes me sad.

I paid $3.43 today

It's very short lived. Enjoy it while you can.

They can’t spin any faster so it’s now ‘yep, Joe lied’.

Joe lied? Imagine that.

The strategic reserve had little to do with prices. It was the upcoming recession that scared traders into dropping their contracts. Trump bought oil when it was cheap to fill up the reserves and now Dementia used it not for strategic purposes, but for political purposes which is not what it was designed for.

No matter how low the prices go, Dementia will never be able to buy oil as cheap as Trump did and it's going to cost us big time. And if we get into a war with China over Taiwan, we will have to buy it at market prices which of course would go up if we did get into a war like Biden said we would.

Unemployment is calculated by people who are not working but looking for a job. If a person responds they are not looking for a job, then they don't count as the unemployed.

So if you look at the labor participation rate, it was around 63.8 million people when Trump left office. As of now it's just a little above 62 million meaning we lost almost 2 million Americans out of the workforce.

Wow, if CNN is ACTUALLY fact checking the Commander in Queef, he is really circling the drain.

How bout a fact check on all his COVID lies. That shit matters.

All the asshole has to do is say he will remove his awful EOs that hamstrung the industry and prices would drop $1 overnight.

Just him fucking saying it.

But he's not going to say it. The commies entire goal was to do everything opposite Trump. If Trump made a policy, remove the policy and do just the opposite to show Trump didn't know what he was doing. That's why this country is in such miserable shape today.

Forum List

Back