CNN: If You Leave Your House, 'You're Killing Someone'. If You Go Back To Work, You're a 'Biological Terrorist'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Democrats have told Americans if you leave your house during the pandemic you are 'killing someone'. Now CNN is telling Americans if you have had COVID-19 and go back to work you are a 'biological terrorist':

CNN analyst Asha Rangappa warns America that ‘we have a biological terrorist in the White House’ — ‘literally’

Thank goodness we’ve got experts like CNN analyst and aspiring model Asha Rangappa to put Donald Trump’s bout with COVID19 in perspective:

"To recap: We have a biological terrorist in the White House
— Asha Rangappa (@AshaRangappa_) October 6, 2020"

"BTW, I mean that literally. Trump's own AG says that COVID meets the statutory definition of a "biological agent" and that intentionally passing it to others can constitute an act of terrorism People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says

Rangappa proves 2 things:

There is no cure for 'TDS' & 'You can't fix 'STUPID'.'

Democrats have told Americans if you leave your house during the pandemic you are 'killing someone'. Now CNN is telling Americans if you have had COVID-19 and go back to work you are a 'biological terrorist':

CNN analyst Asha Rangappa warns America that ‘we have a biological terrorist in the White House’ — ‘literally’

Thank goodness we’ve got experts like CNN analyst and aspiring model Asha Rangappa to put Donald Trump’s bout with COVID19 in perspective:

"BTW, I mean that literally. Trump's own AG says that COVID meets the statutory definition of a "biological agent" and that intentionally passing it to others can constitute an act of terrorism People intentionally spreading coronavirus could be charged with terrorism, DOJ says

Hahahahahahaha yes stay home don't worry about losing your job your gubment will supply you with all you need hahahahahaha

So much for the myth that our media is non-biased

And yet this very individual refuses to acknowledge that China be held accountable for unleashing the virus into the global population and lying to the world in the aftermath of the China caused pandemic.

Why condemn China? They realized they had the possibility of having to deal with a country and worldwide pandemic and they took appropriate action by admitting and notifying the world, locking down their country, instituting the measures they thought would work and they did. You may argue their methods but they worked. Now they have it under control and their economy is recovering briskly. Compared to the US led by a President who has proven to be totally inept and when knowing early on about the virus hud it from the American people and caused harm and possibly death to his fellow Americans. By the way if I remember correctly at least two of last century’s pandemics originated in the US. Should we call them the American flu?

Why condemn China? They realized they had the possibility of having to deal with a country and worldwide pandemic and they took appropriate action by admitting and notifying the world, locking down their country, instituting the measures they thought would work and they did. You may argue their methods but they worked. Now they have it under control and their economy is recovering briskly. Compared to the US led by a President who has proven to be totally inept and when knowing early on about the virus hud it from the American people and caused harm and possibly death to his fellow Americans. By the way if I remember correctly at least two of last century’s pandemics originated in the US. Should we call them the American flu?
Fuck off, chink. Back to the stone age for you very soon.

Chinese scientists and the Chinese government are 100% RESPONSIBLE for the Covid-19 Pandemic. Chinese scientists went looking for bat viruses in the caves of Yunnan and have been working on them in Wuhan for years. When the virus was released by them, they tried to cover it up and immediately locked down their own country WHILE ALLOWING KNOWN INFECTED PEOPLE TO TRAVEL TO THE USA AND OTHER COUNTRIES. No amount of deflection and lies by you can change those facts.

CNN is a laughing stock.

Many people (including me) have never watched it for the last four years.

Dang! It must be boring for them to speak to the choir.

They have really dishonored Ted Turner, the man who started CNN as a legitimate news channel. (Remember how the Chinese dictatorship cut off CNN's coverage of the Tiananmen Square Massacre in 1989?)

Than I guess that means CNN should close their doors for the foreseeable future.

You actually believe anything coming out of china?
You need to post links supporting your contention that two pandemics started in America.

Why condemn China? They realized they had the possibility of having to deal with a country and worldwide pandemic and they took appropriate action by admitting and notifying the world, locking down their country, instituting the measures they thought would work and they did. You may argue their methods but they worked. Now they have it under control and their economy is recovering briskly. Compared to the US led by a President who has proven to be totally inept and when knowing early on about the virus had it from the American people and caused harm and possibly death to his fellow Americans. By the way if I remember correctly at least two of last century’s pandemics originated in the US. Should we call them the American flu?
Apparently you assume everyone you don’t agree with is evil. Actually I am a very white conservative, elderly, a Vietnam veteran who fought and risked his life so you can post the garbage you do. What’s your background?

Why condemn China? They realized they had the possibility of having to deal with a country and worldwide pandemic and they took appropriate action by admitting and notifying the world, locking down their country, instituting the measures they thought would work and they did. You may argue their methods but they worked. Now they have it under control and their economy is recovering briskly. Compared to the US led by a President who has proven to be totally inept and when knowing early on about the virus had it from the American people and caused harm and possibly death to his fellow Americans. By the way if I remember correctly at least two of last century’s pandemics originated in the US. Should we call them the American flu?
Apparently you assume everyone you don’t agree with is evil. Actually I am a very white conservative, elderly, a Vietnam veteran who fought and risked his life so you can post the garbage you do. What’s your background?
I'm a bullshit detector. And I'm detecting a hint of stolen valor in your bullshit.

Fuck off, chink.

Forum List

Back