CNN guest: 'I am triggered, I'm so triggered' by MAGA hats

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
A liberal CNN commentator pointed to the familiar red "Make America Great Again" hat as a trigger for her distress.

"Just think about the symbol of that red hat. When I see the 'Make America Great Again' hat now, Chris, I'm triggered, I'm so triggered," said Angela Rye during a segment on Chris Cuomo's Tuesday show.

The hat, she said, is a symbol of President Trump's policies — policies she said are bigoted.

"This 'Make America Great Again' hat is just as maddening and frustrating and triggering for me to look at as a KKK hood. That is the type of hatred his policies represent," Rye said,

Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

Xcvkk8g.jpg

36B2F16E00000578-3714264-image-a-6_1469788079836.jpg

She's racist garbage, and any man's nightmare. Liberals celebrated her for rolling her eyes at someone who was saying something positive about Trump.

giphy.gif

I would wear one but for the physical attacks and untethered anger one would suffer at the hands of psychotic
leftists. They are domestic terrorists by any definition.

Only in America would a red hat with "Make America Great Again" emblazoned on it be considered bad ad a hat that looks like a pussy be considered good. I mean for real.

I would wear one but for the physical attacks and untethered anger one would suffer at the hands of psychotic

Yeah, it's just not smart to wear the MAGA cap to a few places.....Wally World, a soul food restaurant, outside a sports stadium full of drunks etc....you'll probably get the cap snatched off and jumped by 3 or 4 coons/antifa/beaners.....not worth the hassle.

Yeah, it's just not smart to wear the MAGA cap to a few places.....Wally World, a soul food restaurant, outside a sports stadium full of drunks etc....you'll probably get the cap snatched off and jumped by 3 or 4 coons/antifa/beaners.....not worth the hassle.

I was in Juarez Mexico last week, I wore a red MAGA hat around town. I was just fine.

Only in America would a red hat with "Make America Great Again" emblazoned on it be considered bad ad a hat that looks like a pussy be considered good. I mean for real.
There’s your answer. Sell pussy hats that say Make America Great Again.
Sell them in various colors but make sure they’re all pink on the inside and advertise them as such. ;-)

There's a pink baseball cap for women with "TRUMP 2020" on it. Time to send for one...…...

A liberal CNN commentator pointed to the familiar red "Make America Great Again" hat as a trigger for her distress.

"Just think about the symbol of that red hat. When I see the 'Make America Great Again' hat now, Chris, I'm triggered, I'm so triggered," said Angela Rye during a segment on Chris Cuomo's Tuesday show.

The hat, she said, is a symbol of President Trump's policies — policies she said are bigoted.

"This 'Make America Great Again' hat is just as maddening and frustrating and triggering for me to look at as a KKK hood. That is the type of hatred his policies represent," Rye said,

Read more at washingtonexaminer.com

Xcvkk8g.jpg

36B2F16E00000578-3714264-image-a-6_1469788079836.jpg

She's racist garbage, and any man's nightmare. Liberals celebrated her for rolling her eyes at someone who was saying something positive about Trump.

giphy.gif

Here, I have a solution for anyone who's "triggered" by a hat:

th

If nothing else is achieved, at least the yute wearing their hats properly facing forward now.

What the FUCK is this make-believe (in that context) word "triggered" supposed to mean anyway? Does it mean "Oh, I'm a pussified spoiled brat who's sooo butthurt over something I don't personally like, I have to act like a sulking, sniveling little 5-year-old BITCH???" That's what that odious, tiresome word sounds like to me......"OOOOOHHH, I saw something on the Internet I don't approve of! THAT GIVES ME CARTE BLANCHE TO BECOME A SOBBING, SPUTTERING, BABY-TANTRUM LITTLE BITCH WHO NEEDS THERAPY BECAUSE SOMETHING OFFENDED MY SELF-RIGHTEOUS, SPOILED-PUNK SENSIBILITIES." See, that's what the PC-delirious word "triggered" really boils down to.

Nobody told these spoiled-to-the-exponential-numbers liberal little supplicating, rentboy whores that NOBODY ON THE FACE OF THIS PLANET IS BORN WITH A MAGICAL RIGHT TO NEVER BE OFFENDED. If anyone reading this post is OFFENDED, I invite you to go fuck yourself and go to hell......in the specific order of your choice. How's that for anti-PC "offensive." Safe-space little prancing, mincing, Tinkerbell-the-fairies, who hide under your beds every time you hear a loud noise.

The goal here is intimidation, and punishment if possible.

Don't wear something that I don't like, or I'll go after you.

These are not liberals. They are unhinged leftist authoritarians.

They're terrorists. "Stop doing things we don't like because we'll hurt you if you don't."

Anyone that gets triggered by a hat has some real issues.

Think hard demoquacks...you're completely unhinged.

I was going to connect the word 'trigger' to some thoughts on this skank but I thought better of it.

Forum List

Back