CNN claims when Trump called Baltimore a rodent infested mess he was talking about black&brown ppl

BF7C3D45-E158-40A3-AAEF-6BEC1D8BD8DA.jpeg

CNN Claims When Trump Called Baltimore ‘A Rodent Infested Mess,’ He Was Talking About ‘Black And Brown People’

President Trump tweeted that Rep. Elijah Cummings’ district is a “rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live.”

It’s @VictorBlackwell’s home district.

“When he tweets about infestation, it's about black and brown people,” Blackwell says. pic.twitter.com/YFCvPCFhFk

— CNN Newsroom (@CNNnewsroom) July 27, 2019

---------------------------------------------------

Oh this douche is sickening they make up the biggest bs lies their sheep fall for. This race baiting fat bitch is an a hole
Trump never did say anything about humans not wanting to live there.
Donald J. Trump on Twitter
They want to require Bigger trash cans! like that's going to reduce the number of rats. It would still require the Inhabitants to actually use them properly!
Maybe the city should concentrate on its crime rate

Trump knows he'll be called a racist for stuff like this, even if the PC zealots have to stretch like crazy to do it.

All that does is endear him even more to his base, and that's all he cares about.

How that will go over with independents in 2020 is the question.
Independants are going to say "fuck it! I'm staying home!".
Ergo: President Trump is elected.
Got to like it!

Trump knows he'll be called a racist for stuff like this, even if the PC zealots have to stretch like crazy to do it.

All that does is endear him even more to his base, and that's all he cares about.

Independants are going to say "fuck it! I'm staying home!".
Ergo: President Trump is elected.
Got to like it!
Could be.

This Independent is beginning to wonder....

Why destroy a food source for the Homeless in Baltimore. Rat is a delicacy in some country's. Send some recipe books and preparation instructions to Elijah for his District, they can eat their way out of the Problem. Zimmer say's taste kinda like Chicken. AD campaign : Eat more Rat plentiful and low fat. Menu choice= "City Chicken"!:laughing0301:
I seem to remember 'Pocahontas' having a great recipe for 'City Chicken' in the Cherokee cookbook.

the question for Cummings is what can he do or has he done at the federal level to help Baltimore citizens?

He is the Federal representative of Baltimore, NOT a State legislator, not a State Senator, not the City Mayor, and not a State governor.
So he yells at border agents and not at the mayor of Baltimore??? Lol
Yes, exactly what he is suppose to do as chairman of his committee, oversight of the federal agencies... the yelling..I dunno...seems like it was called for to me though I am not really a yell-er..., (I usually just end up in tears like a stupid silly girl...sheesh) from what the IG (Inspector General) Report said.... he didn't make up what he said, his criticism was accurate for the most part..

Cummings doesn't look like he ever went hungry.
A hundred bucks says he lives in a luxury home in a gated community.
No rats there........except one.

CNN Claims When Trump Called Baltimore ‘A Rodent Infested Mess,’ He Was Talking About ‘Black And Brown People’

President Trump tweeted that Rep. Elijah Cummings’ district is a “rodent infested mess” where “no human being would want to live.”

“When he tweets about infestation, it's about black and brown people,” Blackwell says. pic.twitter.com/YFCvPCFhFk

Oh this douche is sickening they make up the biggest bs lies their sheep fall for. This race baiting fat bitch is an a hole
Oh... So now you care what color the rodents are..? That’s pretty fucking racist of you. Bigot!

the question for Cummings is what can he do or has he done at the federal level to help Baltimore citizens?

He is the Federal representative of Baltimore, NOT a State legislator, not a State Senator, not the City Mayor, and not a State governor.
Yes, exactly what he is suppose to do as chairman of his committee, oversight of the federal agencies... the yelling..I dunno...seems like it was called for to me though I am not really a yell-er..., (I usually just end up in tears like a stupid silly girl...sheesh) from what the IG (Inspector General) Report said.... he didn't make up what he said, his criticism was accurate for the most part..
You democrats have more excuses

He represents us. Not independents. Your lifelong obsession with forcing Republicans to ignore their base and chase "independents" caused all this.

He represents us. Not independents. Your lifelong obsession with forcing Republicans to ignore their base and chase "independents" caused all this.
Well, I'm glad you admit it.

Hopefully we'll have a President soon who represents more people, not just those who spin for him.

Are you saying he doesn’t represent his district? Just the border? Lol hahahahaha

CNN=Lügenpresse

CNN sees ratings swoon in April

But CNN has twice the foreign viewers as it does US. Like the Democrats they are not really American.
Interesting factoid...CNN pays airports, subways stations and other government buidlings and transport hubs to subject patrons to their propaganda. PAYS THEM! What kind of business model is that? They also censor it heavily.
Byko: The story you will never see on airport TV

Rush Limbaugh has more listeners in New York City alone than CNN has viewers across the country.

Last edited:

Why is this post in the Conspiracy forum?

3 guesses......... lol but I did put it here b.c it would end up here anyway.

Forum List

Back