CNN BLOCKBUSTER! Don Jr won't keep answering the same questions for 8 hours!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
The sputtering plane that is the Democrats and their loyal Media continues it's death spiral. Tonight the big story on CNN with the stock market, Tariff tensions, Saudi Arabian tankers attacked, was...........DON JR WON'T ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS ON THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING!!!

You must be joking me right? Even Lib Meat puppets have to see how lame that looks. They just keep digging the hole deeper.

Not a problem. There are lots of questions to ask Jr. He probably won't have to worry about having them repeated, unless he doesn't answer some of them. He's used to his daddy protecting him, and preventing him from having to go through uncomfortable things like questioning, but I doubt that will happen this time.

Graham told him not to show up. Can you imagine.

Feb. 17, 2016. South Carolina Republican Sen. Lindsey Graham on Donald Trump: "I'm not going to try to get into the mind of Donald Trump because I don't think there's a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook. I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office."
https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/tomnamako/kook

The sputtering plane that is the Democrats and their loyal Media continues it's death spiral. Tonight the big story on CNN with the stock market, Tariff tensions, Saudi Arabian tankers attacked, was...........DON JR WON'T ANSWER MORE QUESTIONS ON THE TRUMP TOWER MEETING!!!

You must be joking me right? Even Lib Meat puppets have to see how lame that looks. They just keep digging the hole deeper.
And it’s our job to keep those shovels nice and sharp for them, provide some background music perhaps, maybe some Gatorade?

Forum List

Back