CNN admits Ukraine war at stalemate, Ukraine not winning

Putin won. Ukraine needs to deal with it. Eastern Ukraine has always been full of Russians and historically was Russia before Bolsheviks gave it to the Ukraine SSR.

The US (Obama) fucked up in backing an insurrection and coup to overthrow the government in 2014. It led to a civil war, and got Russia involved.

Putin won. Ukraine needs to deal with it. Eastern Ukraine has always been full of Russians and historically was Russia before Bolsheviks gave it to the Ukraine SSR.

The US (Obama) fucked up in backing an insurrection and coup to overthrow the government in 2014. It led to a civil war, and got Russia involved.

Absolutely theHawk, I couldn't agree more.

The goal of expediency was to minimize Russian casualties and their military resourcs obviously.
that doesnt make sense,, its a strategy not a goal,,

mine sounds more likely,, he never intended on taking over europe,, just create a land bridge down through the donbas region,, thats been achieved, now all he has to do is keep it,,

Last edited:
that doesnt make sense,, its a strategy not a goal,,

mine sounds more likely,, he never intended on taking over europe,, just create a land bridge down through the donbas region,, thats been achieved, now all he has to do is keep it,,
100% correct, look at the red areas on the map

How can anyone look at this and think Ukraine is winning? LOL

Last edited:

CNN admits Ukraine war at stalemate, Ukraine not winning​

CNN Fake Crap is the equivalent of telling us that in real life the UAF has been smashed , is running backwards and / or surrendering .

Even Zaluhzny has conceded and has intimated that Zelensky has lost the plot .
Which you were told months ago except that I used his proper name , the Midget Nazi .

Forum List

Back