CNN actually ran this story: "what if Trump gets assassinated?"...are they wishing for it?

I can see Putin doing this to throw us in to chaos....:eek:

Pres Trump should NOT trust the guy...

If he wanted to create chaos, he could simply destroy our energy grid.....through hacking...he could kill millions of people.........without firing a shot.

the only person praying for this to happen or who would make it happen is Putin....

because Putin KNOWS Trump supporters and knows it would cause a civil war...especially if the Russians plant ahead of time, that it was a Clinton supporter or a liberal doing it....

You guys are PAWNS.

the only person praying for this to happen or who would make it happen is Putin....

because Putin KNOWS Trump supporters and knows it would cause a civil war...especially if the Russians plant ahead of time, that it was a Clinton supporter or a liberal doing it....

You guys are PAWNS.

A left winger calling us pawns....now that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while.....

If anything happened to Trump during or after the inauguration there will be a LIB MSM bloodbath.
MILLIONS of extremely well armed American Patriots WILL see to it.
How many radical LIBs at MSNBC/CNN/NYT/WAPO etc have packed an emergency 'escape from the US' bag?
I'm betting there are hundreds.
They'll NEVER make it across the border or onto a plane leaving the US.
Forget the NG. 90% of them are REPs. Same with the military and LE.
They will all come down with the 'blue-flu'.
thanks, Rambo

I can see Putin doing this to throw us in to chaos....:eek:

Pres Trump should NOT trust the guy...
Are you saying Russia hacked CNN?
no,

I am just saying what I worry about....
so you are saying Russia hacked the election to influence it so trump could win, just to assassinate him? :eek:
I don't know....

I think it could have started out as Putin being afraid of Hillary as President,

Supporting Trump could be an end to the means...

There is love for Putin by Trump showing, (unless Trump is just playing a game), but I have never seen that love in Putin's eyes for Trump.... to Putin, Trump could simply be his PAWN....

Trump truly needs to be careful, I have no idea WHY he has taken this stance on lovin' a relationship with Putin...but imo, Trump is way over his head....Putin IS a murderer.... he cares for no one, but his own power and self.

"I have never seen that love in Putin's eyes for Trump."

o-PUTIN-TRUMP-KISS-LITHUANIA-facebook.jpg

You guys are PAWNS.

A left winger calling us pawns....now that is the funniest thing I have heard in a while.....
well, you ARE...

talking the way you are talking about civil war and crud etc...you are being played fools...ask the op poster... basgue (russian propagandist) bromance...he doesn't even live in the USA... yet day after day after day he posts all the crap and lies the Russians have planted in the RT news and facebook and then right wing internet media etc and spreads them himself around the net...day in and day out...

did you even notice? of course not! better and easier to just HATE on them libtards.... :rolleyes:

You guys are PAWNS.

well, you ARE...

talking the way you are talking about civil war and crud etc...you are being played fools...ask the op poster... basgue (russian propagandist) bromance...he doesn't even live in the USA... yet day after day after day he posts all the crap and lies the Russians have planted in the RT news and facebook and then right wing internet media etc and spreads them himself around the net...day in and day out...

did you even notice? of course not! better and easier to just HATE on them libtards.... :rolleyes:

I don't talk about civil war.....you have the wrong poster.....

Just amazing...I will never watch CNN again.
Did you watch the CNN segment provided or did you just take Briebart's word for it?

IF it was so awful for CNN to do this segment, then why is it okay for Briebart to pass this segment on to thousands of other internet sites???

huh? please tell us, oh wise one?

Did you watch the CNN segment provided or did you just take Briebart's word for it?

IF it was so awful for CNN to do this segment, then why is it okay for Briebart to pass this segment on to thousands of other internet sites???

CNN lies....they were caught trying to pass off the fake documents on Trump....their paid for commentator, donna brazile, gave hilary debate questions....and you still act like it is a legitimate news source?

You guys are PAWNS.

well, you ARE...

I don't talk about civil war.....you have the wrong poster.....

the whole THREAD 2Aguy...all of your commrads are saying all kinds of crud....

CNN lies....they were caught trying to pass off the fake documents on Trump....their paid for commentator, donna brazile, gave hilary debate questions....and you still act like it is a legitimate news source?
DID YOU WATCH THE CNN SEGMENT that Briebart made their story up from?

Yes, or no?

Forum List

Back