CNN: "A huge win for Trump" North Korea disbands nuclear program

Is this a BIg Win for Trump

• Total voters
We’ll see where we are in a few months.
You and people like you have been saying that since Nov 9th 2016.

We will see.

Must really really suck for the American hating left to see so many successes that Trump is having.

Have not credited him once.

You are losers. Demented, brain dead petulant, ignorant, hypocritical losers.

So, what would you categorize as a win a year from now where North Korea is concerned?

We will see.

Must really really suck for the American hating left to see so many successes that Trump is having.

Good grief, stop your nauseating whining. Literally EVERYONE not a Trump surrogate mommy is saying g we need to wait and see, as this is not the first time they have promised to end their nuke testing.

I love how Trumpbots are willing to accept Kim’s announcements that he’s wants to negotiate a peace as if the end of the Korean War and the nuclear disarmament of NK are a fait accompli. Give Trump the Nobel Prize!!!!

They haven’t started the negotiations yet, fools! Try not to get ahead of yourselves.
Don't forget troll, that when the negotiations start, and they will start, to claim it's the result of policies by the great Obama!

Does anyone remember when the last NK nuke test was? It was about 3 weeks before the mountain where the testing was done. They lost their primar test site and who knows what else.

Since that took place NK has been a lot friendlier and now they are willing to come to the table. This is not coincidence.

What about Saddam Hussein getting rid of WMDs? Didn't anybody care?

Kim Jong Un has not gotten rid of any nuclear weapons yet.

Nope and I saw on the news he is just done testing he has what he needs. He ain't getting rid of shit and if so it is China not trump.

I'm still wondering how Trump thinks he's gonna verify that they got rid of their missiles?

Matter of fact, I'm still wondering if N. Korea is really going to get rid of their nukes? All we've seen thus far is a willingness to have talks, but they haven't happened yet.

Don't forget that Trump also promised to walk out of the talks if he doesn't get the deal he wants.

We will see.

Good grief, stop your nauseating whining. Literally EVERYONE not a Trump surrogate mommy is saying g we need to wait and see, as this is not the first time they have promised to end their nuke testing.

The owl only has one setting, petulant-fuckstain.

to claim it's the result of policies by the great Obama
Don't worry, ya little freak...all of you hilarious Trumpkins will do that yourselves, when you talk about our sanctions banrupting the regime...forgetting completely who instituted them... Hopefully FOX will catch this error before you make it, and correct your talking points.

Nope and I saw on the news he is just done testing he has what he needs. He ain't getting rid of shit and if so it is China not trump.

I wonder if N. Korea is shopping around for a deal, which is why they have already had talks with China? Maybe Kim is checking to see who is going to give him the best deal so he can unfreeze his economy.

I wonder if N. Korea is shopping around for a deal, which is why they have already had talks with China? Maybe Kim is checking to see who is going to give him the best deal so he can unfreeze his economy.

So we'll end up giving him billions in aid.

Trump and his followers think that just because N. Korea has agreed to a meeting (that hasn't been held yet), that means they are getting rid of their nukes.

Nope, not gonna say he's done good until AFTER the talks are held and we find out what was said.

North Korea disbands nuclear program
Now, of course, N Korea made no such announcement! They only announced that they completed testing! The Right are IMPLYING completing testing means disbanding their nuclear program, but it could just as easily IMPLY they were ready to start PRODUCTION!!!!!

Now which do you think is the more logical follow up to completing successful testing, dismantling the program or producing the perfected product?????

So we'll end up giving him billions in aid.

Not sure about that—or at least how transparent it will be if it happens. The macho bullshit satisfies the base greatly. The issue is that the Trump victory was paper thin in many states:

Screen Shot 2018-04-21 at 3.47.40 PM.png

He’s going to need to show the folks in those states that he can actually deliver on he gazillion or so promises he’s made. We have coal mines going out of business, retail boarding up their stores, a shaky stock market, a military that is either ramming it’s ships into commercial vessels or not able to stay airborne and largely impotent when it does strike as we’ve seen in Syria twice. The situation on main street is largely the same as it was when he took office. And, oh yeah, his SCOTUS pick has ruled against him in a high profile case last week. He’s obviously an incompetent clown who has no business holding the office he was given by the electors….and it is beginning to show more and more.

I get the feeling at the outset that the claiming of victory will be the first order of business in the talks.

Source:
Coal power company files for bankruptcy and asks Trump for bailout
Toys 'R' Us files for bankruptcy
This Mall Staple Just Filed For Chapter 11 Bankruptcy
US military crashes, collisions in the Pacific
Air Force aviation accidents reach seven-year high as low-level mishaps soar

We will see.

What successes?

No new NAFTA deal although progress is being made since Trump backed down on his demands on North Anerican content in cars. It’s been 8 months now. Neither Canada nor Mexico has caved to Trump’s demands.

The Chinese have agreed to pay higher taraiffs on cars they export to the USA in response to Trump’s tariffs on Chinese steel and you dolts all celebrated his UGE success. That’s because you didn’t bother to check on how many cars China exports to the US. Zip. None. Zero. Nada. China doesn’t export cars to the US.

Chump goes to Saudi Arabia and comes back with billions in dollars of signed “agreements” for us made arms. Except that what was signed weren’t purchase orders. They were “deal memos”. They were agreements to consider buying something if the parties could come to an actual agreement on price and conditions sometime in future.

Chump pulled a similar dog and pony show in China. And while the Chinese were signing these sham deal memos with Trump, in another city they signing the Trans Pacific Partnership as the lead country with 11 other countries.

The US had been skated to be that lead country in the TPP but Trump pulled out. Now he wants back in. The other countries told him that they’d consider letting the US in under another President but they moved on to the implementation phase for now.

Trump’s only real accomplishment to date is to give himself and his rich buddies a HUGE tax cut, and to throw a few crumbs to fools like you.

Where’s your bigger better cheaper health care for everyone?

Where’s the infrastructure plan?

Where’s the wall?

Job growth has slowed not accelerated. Jobs continue to be offshores. More jobs were shipped overseas in 2017 than in 2016. Fewer jobs were created in 2017 than were created in 2016.

Other than reverse all of the Obama’s overtime rules, clean water and air regulations, cut people off their health care, and offend your friends and allies, what exactly are these great accomplishments we give Chump no credit for?

We will see.

The owl only has one setting, petulant-fuckstain.
Oh my! You've got him in just a few months right?

Does anyone remember when the last NK nuke test was? It was about 3 weeks before the mountain where the testing was done. They lost their primar test site and who knows what else.

Since that took place NK has been a lot friendlier and now they are willing to come to the table. This is not coincidence.
No it's not it's another blatant lie from a lib nozzle.

Fingers crossed. If it happens - and remember the North Koreans are fucking liars - he gets the credit.

Agree. I don’t trust them anymore than I trust most our politicians. I seriously doubt Trump has scared them into quitting. If anything, it may be part of a backdoor deal involving the Chinese and the tariffs.

Forum List

Back