Cloward<>Piven in action

This is all approved by our
Sell out congress.

I don't get it. If under attack, and they are off duty police officers, and like here, are required to carry their weapon when off duty, why don't they just shoot the attacking migrants until no longer a threat?

I don't get it. If under attack, and they are off duty police officers, and like here, are required to carry their weapon when off duty, why don't they just shoot the attacking migrants until no longer a threat?

I like the Mr Mayhem insurance commercial, also. I just figure they carry for self-protection, so why should they not self protect? Any other licensed weapons carrier would. It is unlikely I would suffer attack by a hundred attackers without expending 16 to 45 rounds. I may be older and slower than in my youth, but not that much older and slower by a damned sight. Just sayin...

THEY WOULD BE PRSECUTED

I didn't I hear a shoot to kill order issued on the police radio?

THEY WOULD BE PRSECUTED
They should carry insurance. If being attacked by a hundred, I would prefer to be judged in my state by 12, than carried by 6. You might not stop a hundred-man grab fest with 3 rental cops, even if they are off duty cops, but at least you don't have to get the shit beat out of you as well.

Forum List

Back