Close the a scumbag Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know who that is.

I'm guessing Pillars? Was Pillars a chick?

Truthmatters.

Dammit now she's going to appear......
ddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

isn't the rule 3 times before she can appear?
Well, i certainly hope so!
I saw her on a forum a few months ago. She is the exact same retard.
Brought back memories
Same exact retard!
Some retards never change their level of retardation.

I really need a sock directory to keep up, I don't have the time to figure out who is what this week.

Is SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED still slinking around the board under another name?

Truthmatters.

ddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Truthmatters.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

i would rather deal with him than SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED.

Incoming!

banhammer_forecast.gif
He's begging for it. Well, it's Selivan, anyway, and he's banned, so it won't be long.

I really need a sock directory to keep up, I don't have the time to figure out who is what this week.

Is SHE WHO MUST NOT BE NAMED still slinking around the board under another name?

Truthmatters.

Holy crow--like Voldemort?

He's begging for it. Well, it's Selivan, anyway, and he's banned, so it won't be long.

Truthmatters.

voldemort was a puss compared to this thing. She wrecks dreams and farts on childrens pillows so they get pink eye.

Truthmatters.

voldemort was a puss compared to this thing. She wrecks dreams and farts on childrens pillows so they get pink eye.

Should we also car her the "Dork Lord"?

Truthmatters.

Less Evil, more mind-numbly stupid. Stupider than Nat4900 stupid, or Luddy stupid, or SteveMcagarret stupid, or shootspeeders stupid (for balance)

Truthmatters.

Less Evil, more mind-numbly stupid. Stupider than Nat4900 stupid, or Luddy stupid, or SteveMcagarret stupid, or shootspeeders stupid (for balance)
!

Truthmatters.

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Beetlejuice

Attachments

• 272A2AEF-0454-4929-B623-8B8DE60732B2.jpeg
    272A2AEF-0454-4929-B623-8B8DE60732B2.jpeg
    5.7 KB · Views: 30
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back