cloning

D

dingessman

I think that they should allow cloning because i dont think that science should be limited by religious beliefs

Thats my opinion what do you think?

Originally posted by dingessman
I think that they should allow cloning because i dont think that science should be limited by religious beliefs

Thats my opinion what do you think?

I don't believe in cloning because of my religeous beliefs. But I also think it would just make a big mess of the world. How long have we lived without it-pretty long. If they could somehow actually create major organs,then maybe,but people-forget it!!!!

Originally posted by krisy
I don't believe in cloning because of my religeous beliefs. But I also think it would just make a big mess of the world. How long have we lived without it-pretty long. If they could somehow actually create major organs,then maybe,but people-forget it!!!!

I understand this but to advance as a civilization our science needs to go further and maybe that may intrude into religious beliefs but that is no reason to stop science from going futher

I understand this but to advance as a civilization our science needs to go further and maybe that may intrude into religious beliefs but that is no reason to stop science from going futher

Waht possible good could come from cloning humans?

Absolutely none. Body parts..well thats a different story. I wouldnt mind being hung like John Holmes!! :D

:clap: :clap1: :clap: :clap1:

Now that is something I think all women might go for Jackass!!!!

Originally posted by Jackass
Absolutely none. Body parts..well thats a different story. I wouldnt mind being hung like John Holmes!! :D

He-he. Yeah I'm speaking of full replication.

Oh, and did I mention I don't have to worry about THAT issue? :mm:

Originally posted by nycflasher
He-he. Yeah I'm speaking of full replication.

Oh, and did I mention I don't have to worry about THAT issue? :mm:

Suuuure ya don't Flasher....hehe

Originally posted by krisy
That is pretty damn tall!

Indeed. "Do you play basketball?" I hear that alot.
And the answer is yes, but not as often as I bump my head or stub a toe on one of my big feet;)

Originally posted by nycflasher
Waht possible good could come from cloning humans?

We never know until we pursue it

We never know until we pursue it

How 'bout we don't.

Just because you can do something, doesn't mean you should.

There is a difference between "religious" beliefs and morals & ethics.

This is crossing both lines, therefore it deserves to never happen.

Besides. Name 1 thing in all of civilization that man has created and not ultimately RUINED the good of.

Forum List

Back