"Clock kid" suing city and school for 15 million dollars for arrest

All loyal and patriotic American's should be thankful we have people like Ms. Lynch as a government official. ..... :cool:

btw I hope the innocent muslim boy wins the money. .... :thup:

Last edited:
school should sue him for bringing an unauthorized item to school that created a scare.

zero tolerance

Boy knew, after all his sister had triggered a bomb scare already and knew the trouble it caused.

I mean, why would someone be suspicious if a Muslim boy shows up to school with a suitcase that had an improvised looking timer and loose wires?

The school was right to suspend the Junior Jihad Clock Kid, fuck him, it's not funny

I mean, why would someone be suspicious if a Muslim boy shows up to school with a suitcase that had an improvised looking timer and loose wires?

The muslims should be incidental. Any child if any race or religion knows from the first days in school that rules are to be followed and the school does not have a tolerance for certain thing from touching to pulling fire alarms. Bringing anything that might in any way be thought of as a bomb or bomb part and have an alarm go off in class is going to cause a problem. This was no class project and the teacher had told the boy not to have it at school. A photo, email or video would have sufficed instead if the boy wanted or needed advice of some type.

It should not have been in school for any reason.

His sister's bomb threat incident was not enough? Little bother had to actually bring mock bomb to school?

Forum List

Back