Clinton will become a republican

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Im not talking about his wife but I do believe the democratic party is trying to dispose of the clintons. If Hillary doesn't get the nomination then bill will join or at least aide the Republican Party.

Again?
Hillary was President of the Young Republicans in college...

I don't see Bill switching though, just because he's spineless. In fact that's why he's a Democrat. They like spineless.

Again?
They don't understand that Hillary would activate the conservative female base...The one that is suppose to walk behind the conservative man and speak only when spoken to...

The Clintons will do whatever... they have no class or loyalty to anyone other than themselves.

Again?
They don't understand that Hillary would activate the conservative female base...The one that is suppose to walk behind the conservative man and speak only when spoken to...

That reminds me of a joke.

1962, reporter walking around Saigon, notices Vietamese wives always walking a few paces behind their husbands. He stops one man and ask him why. "Custom" mutters the man.

1967, five years later with the war escalated, same reporter in Saigon notices now the husbands are walking behind their wives. He stops the same couple and asks them why.

"Land mines".

:scared1:

Again?

That reminds me of a joke.

1962, reporter walking around Saigon, notices Vietamese wives always walking a few paces behind their husbands. He stops one man and ask him why. "Custom" mutters the man.

1967, five years later with the war escalated, same reporter in Saigon notices now the husbands are walking behind their wives. He stops the same couple and asks them why.

"Land mines".

:scared1:
Heh, I've not heard that since the mid seventies....ty

Bill Clinton would never become a Republican.....that's just plain hogwash. Conservatives see him as a Republican because he is not as far to the left as they picture most liberals, but there's a big gap between a right-leaning Democrat and the most left-leaning right-winger (if that even exists).......that is no-man's land.

Bill Clinton would never become a Republican.....that's just plain hogwash. Conservatives see him as a Republican because he is not as far to the left as they picture most liberals, but there's a big gap between a right-leaning Democrat and the most left-leaning right-winger (if that even exists).......that is no-man's land.
Ronny Raygun was a lefty and then switched hitters...

Ronny Raygun was a lefty and then switched hitters...

Yeah, but Ronny was not that bright. He figured he would never get elected as a Democrat. Clinton is very intelligent....he may be charismatic, but I don't think he could stand how uptight right-wingers are.

Forum List

Back