Clinton: 'Rebuild Detroit With Syrian Refugees'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'I feel your pain, jobless Americans?' Yeah, not so much. Clinton just advocated rebuilding / replacing Americans in Detroit with Syrian 'refugees'.

:wtf:

Anyone remember how Obama 'reassured' Americans he would not abandon Detroit and let it collapse? Uh-huh. Detroit, you are so 'yesterday - you gots to move over or move out to make way for the Syrian refugees.

It only makes sense - Hillary helped Al Qaeida take over Libya, so it's only natural that the Clintons want to give Detroit to Syrian refugees.

VIDEO – Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees - Breitbart

'I feel your pain, jobless Americans?' Yeah, not so much. Clinton just advocated rebuilding / replacing Americans in Detroit with Syrian 'refugees'.

:wtf:

Anyone remember how Obama 'reassured' Americans he would not abandon Detroit and let it collapse? Uh-huh. Detroit, you are so 'yesterday - you gots to move over or move out to make way for the Syrian refugees.

It only makes sense - Hillary helped Al Qaeida take over Libya, so it's only natural that the Clintons want to give Detroit to Syrian refugees.

VIDEO – Bill Clinton: Rebuild Detroit with Syrian Refugees - Breitbart
Well, no one else wants to live there. What's your problem? Check back with me in twenty five years and lets see how the refugees do. It won't be worse than it is now, I'll guarantee.

Well, no one else wants to live there.

Well, thank you, Miss I Know Everything. I will alert the people who live there and call it home, the people who are fighting hard to save the city Obama abandoned after he said he would not do so. Detroit, Stevens....it's what Obama and Hillary do.

Well, no one else wants to live there.

Well, thank you, Miss I Know Everything. I will alert the people who live there and call it home, the people who are fighting hard to save the city Obama abandoned after he said he would not do so. Detroit, Stevens....it's what Obama and Hillary do.
If you live there, I'm sorry I put that so callously. I KNOW there are still some folks struggling to hold on there, and I wish them all the best. The refugees won't wreck it, though. They will buy and fix up some of those houses that are standing vacant and bring back the neighborhoods. Maybe with the larger, ready workforce, some businesses will move back. It is a good thing for Detroit.
Didn't mean to come off as Knowing Everything. Sorry.

Forum List

Back