Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
the difference ...

Hillary

Clinton sat before Congress and testified 9 times
she released 55 thousand emails
she underwent the scrutiny of the FBI
she underwent the scrutiny of The State Dep.

Powell

refused to return the phone call when asked about them
nothing else ever came of it.

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

and the Right thinks Democrats are immune from transparency, and responsibility.

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

and the Right thinks Democrats are immune from transparency, and responsibility.

If found that Powell has also done the same thing Clinton did then he should be investigated and if any law was broken he should face the same as Clinton should...

Simple as that and the Political Party someone is part of should not matter when it come to the letter of the law, but I am not naive enough to believe everyone or anyone will think like me on this subject matter...

the difference ...

Hillary

- Clinton sat and testified before Congress about her EMAIL imbroglio 9 times? Is Congress aware of this?
- According to media reports she release 55 thousand PAGES of emails, why would she print out 55 thousand pages of emails instead of just turning over electronic copies?
- She is STILL undergoing scrutiny by the FBI
- The State Department just contradicted many of her claims regarding transparency and procedure or didn't you read the State Department IG report?

Powell

How does what Powell did or didn't do have anything to do with Hillary Clinton's wrong doing? If he broke the law indict his sorry ass too, him and the Queen of Corruption can share a jail cell.

The stupidity and hypocrisy of you politician worshiping partisan drones is just priceless....

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

If found that Powell has also done the same thing Clinton did then he should be investigated and if any law was broken he should face the same as Clinton should...

Simple as that and the Political Party someone is part of should not matter when it come to the letter of the law, but I am not naive enough to believe everyone or anyone will think like me on this subject matter...
He did do the same thing.

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

Then he should be investigated and if found he broke any law then him and Clinton should face the courts and if found guilty they should be punished for their mistake.

Simple as that and the same for Condi Rice...

Someone political party should not excuse them from being investigated...

the difference ...

Hillary

- Clinton sat and testified before Congress about her EMAIL imbroglio 9 times? Is Congress aware of this?
- According to media reports she release 55 thousand PAGES of emails, why would she print out 55 thousand pages of emails instead of just turning over electronic copies?
- She is STILL undergoing scrutiny by the FBI
- The State Department just contradicted many of her claims regarding transparency and procedure or didn't you read the State Department IG report?

Powell

How does what Powell did or didn't do have anything to do with Hillary Clinton's wrong doing? If he broke the law indict his sorry ass too, him and the Queen of Corruption can share a jail cell.

The stupidity and hypocrisy of you politician worshiping partisan drones is just priceless....

apparently you're not familiar with the process ... your stupidity is showing.

Yeah but OP missed the fact that Republicans require Hilary to play by other rules because....well...BECAUSE!

Then he should be investigated and if found he broke any law then him and Clinton should face the courts and if found guilty they should be punished for their mistake.

Simple as that and the same for Condi Rice...

Someone political party should not excuse them from being investigated...

That created precedence.

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

That's always the lefty dingbats' fallback when 'the dog at my homework' doesn't fit the circumstances.

the difference ...

Hillary

Powell

Clinton .. Democrat
Powell .. Republican.

should have been but wasn't and there is no plan in the future to do so ... thanks for making my point.

The real difference: hiLIARy had an unsecured personal email server in her home without approval and headed up a conspiracy to conceal its existence from compliance authorities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So that means everyone who does it forever is good to go?
I think you are missing the point. Why is one Secretary of State being investigated for the same behavior of another? It seems unfair.

Because email traffic is important. So important that they didnt know what in the tarnation the other Secretaries of State did with their emails....and still dont.

and NEVER will.

So that means everyone who does it forever is good to go?
I think you are missing the point. Why is one Secretary of State being investigated for the same behavior of another? It seems unfair.

Because email traffic is important. So important that they didnt know what in the tarnation the other Secretaries of State did with their emails....and still dont.

yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Bust them
Condi, Powell, and Clinton.

Sentence them to 5 years for each occurrence.

Condi-10 occurrences- 50 years

Powell- 2 occurrences- 10 years

Clinton- 1400-2000 occurrences-

Forum List

Back