Clinton photobombs Kelly Clarkson: Man he's good

He's sooooooooooo good at keeping himself "in the picture" so to speak. :D I disagreed with his policies but man oh man, credit where credit is due.

President Clinton is a scene stealer.

Caption time!

article-2266192-1714844D000005DC-785_634x627.jpg

Hello!: This picture of Bill Clinton 'photo bombing' Kelly Clarkson at President Barack Obama's second-term inauguration on Monday has gone viral

As the cameras clicked away at the singer, Clinton poked his head out from where he was positioned behind her and gave a cheeky smile.

A snap of the 66-year-old ‘photo bombing’ the American Idol star ended up on Twitter and quickly went viral.

Obama Inauguration 2013: Kelly Clarkson gets 'photo bombed' by Bill Clinton as she performs | Mail Online

lol... never voted for the guy... but gotta love the way he remains a wascally wascal... :)

sorta reminds me of another home-grown wascally wascal...

Former Louisiana Governor Edwin Edwards and his much younger wife finally get the reality show they deserve | TV | Newswire | The A.V. Club

As part of TV's shift away from off-puttingly elitist shows about angry New Jersey people and toward the more egalitarian experience of Southerners totally not giving a fuck, A&E has announced the Feb. 27 debut of a reality series about colorful former Louisiana governor Edwin Edwards, whose entire political and personal life spent not giving a fuck has been leading to this exact moment.

Those years of living as flagrantly and flamboyantly as possible will pay off with The Governor's Wife, which stars the 85-year-old Edwards and his 34-year-old wife Trina, a woman whom Edwards first met as a prison pen pal while serving eight years for racketeering charges—charges he accrued during his four terms as governor of Louisiana, which Edwards ruled like a king, and whose affection for him seemed to grow in direct proportion to how rascally corrupt and arrogant he became.

Oh you have had some very "wascally wascals".

" The only way I can lose this election is if I'm caught in bed with either a dead girl or a live boy."

Edwin W. Edwards

Clarkson's a cutie...

... almost as much as tinydancer's avatar.
:eusa_shifty:

pssst... calm yourself. she doesn't look like that. :rolleyes:

she also can't seem to figure out what the politics section is for.

Politics doesn't have to be constant hand to hand combat. Clinton was being his "cheeky" self again.

Lighten up. I put up something cute about Clinton and you still bitch. It must be horrid to have a case of terminal hemorrhoids.

:D

Clarkson's a cutie...

... almost as much as tinydancer's avatar.
:eusa_shifty:

Politics doesn't have to be constant hand to hand combat. Clinton was being his "cheeky" self again.

Lighten up. I put up something cute about Clinton and you still bitch. It must be horrid to have a case of terminal hemorrhoids.

I just opened this thread to look at your icon. Now I am trying to get my wife to make herself one of those capes!

I just opened this thread to look at your icon. Now I am trying to get my wife to make herself one of those capes!

May I recommend to your wife to choose velvet for the material?

:eusa_angel:

He's sooooooooooo good at keeping himself "in the picture" so to speak. :D I disagreed with his policies but man oh man, credit where credit is due.

President Clinton is a scene stealer.

Caption time!

article-2266192-1714844D000005DC-785_634x627.jpg

Hello!: This picture of Bill Clinton 'photo bombing' Kelly Clarkson at President Barack Obama's second-term inauguration on Monday has gone viral

As the cameras clicked away at the singer, Clinton poked his head out from where he was positioned behind her and gave a cheeky smile.

A snap of the 66-year-old ‘photo bombing’ the American Idol star ended up on Twitter and quickly went viral.

Obama Inauguration 2013: Kelly Clarkson gets 'photo bombed' by Bill Clinton as she performs | Mail Online

I think he's just frustrated because the two guys in front of him are blocking his view of her butt.

May I recommend to your wife to choose velvet for the material?

:eusa_angel:

I will pass that on she's 6 feet away chatting on her Quilting forum :)

Forum List

Back