Clinton jewish wedding

http://www.getreligion.org/?p=39846

I don't want to be at her place :cool:

marc_mezvinsky_chelsea_clinton.jpeg

Yep being her would be so bad, she is marrying a millionaire! Sounds so horrible!

o give me a break paulie....really nasty thing to say....have you had your boy dna tested?

Why is it nasty to say?

I made an observation that she looks absolutely nothing like Bill.

There's a theory that she's Hubbell's child, and you can clearly see many similarities in their faces.

It's not like that's uncommon among parents and their offspring.

If they were just random people off the streets and I didn't know who any of them were and was asked to choose between Bill and Hubbell as to who I think her father is, I'd choose Hubbell.

I don't really know why it's nasty to make an observation that actually has some substance to it.

Last edited:
o give me a break paulie....really nasty thing to say....have you had your boy dna tested?

Why is it nasty to say?

I made an observation that she looks absolutely nothing like Bill.

There's a theory that she's Hubbell's child, and you can clearly see many similarities in their faces.

It's not like that's uncommon among parents and their offspring.

If they were just random people off the streets and I didn't know who any of them were and was asked to choose between Bill and Hubbell as to who I think her father is, I'd choose Hubbell.

I don't really know why it's nasty to make an observation that actually has some substance to it.

You mean like the observation that the last three Republican presidents were brain-dead for most of their terms?!?! There's a LOT of substance to that, too.

So--are the kids going to be Christian or Jewish? Maybe they will compromise and become Muslims?

If the Islamic radicals can build a Mosque at the world trade center site, anything is possible!

I hadn't heard this rumor about Chelsea having a different bio-Dad than Bill. I always thought she resembled Hillary.

On looking at the photo of the fellow Hubbell, there is a resemblance. But, it's their own business, ultimately.

what do you mean 'marrying a millionaire'? she's a millionaire, too.

They're both hideous millionaires. They're kids should be even more hideous.

Why do you post such things? What are you accomplishing here?

Those 2 lines of genes have ended at 2 hideous kids. They should be stopped from pro-creating. There is only so much beer to go around so that ugly people can get laid.

I hadn't heard this rumor about Chelsea having a different bio-Dad than Bill. I always thought she resembled Hillary.

On looking at the photo of the fellow Hubbell, there is a resemblance. But, it's their own business, ultimately.

She's got the exact same mouth structure as Hubbell. The big mouth, the same lips, and the same wide jaw. Those mouth similarities are inescapable. They're identical.

I don't see anything though between her and Bill. She looks like a combo of Hillary and Hubbell, plain and simple.

I agree that it's their business, but assuming it was true, it makes you wonder why there would be that big of a lie.

She's got the exact same mouth structure as Hubbell. The big mouth, the same lips, and the same wide jaw. Those mouth similarities are inescapable. They're identical.

I don't see anything though between her and Bill. She looks like a combo of Hillary and Hubbell, plain and simple.

I agree that it's their business, but assuming it was true, it makes you wonder why there would be that big of a lie.
Why? Because Bill and Hilary love their daughter. Bill obviously is her loving father, even if he is not her bio-father. Perhaps he was sterile and was glad to have a child.

She is a lovely woman and they've certainly done a better job than other public figures, Palin comes to mind.

Why? Because Bill and Hilary love their daughter. Bill obviously is her loving father, even if he is not her bio-father. Perhaps he was sterile and was glad to have a child.

She is a lovely woman and they've certainly done a better job than other public figures, Palin comes to mind.

Being someone who is raising a child that isn't biologically mine, I can understand your point.

It's strange though that no news outlets touch it. Way worse things have been considered fair game than that.

from Lewinsky to Mezvinsky, the zionists are surrounding Clinton family!

many idiots here don't know that Mevsinsky father is a convicted felon, guilty of bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud, for which he served five years in prison and was released in 2008!!!

bill-clinton-chelsea-clinton-marc-mezvinsky.jpg

many idiots here don't know that Mevsinsky father is a convicted felon, guilty of bank fraud, mail fraud and wire fraud, for which he served five years in prison and was released in 2008!!!

bill-clinton-chelsea-clinton-marc-mezvinsky.jpg

And this has what to do with the son?

They're both hideous millionaires. They're kids should be even more hideous.

Why do you post such things? What are you accomplishing here?

Those 2 lines of genes have ended at 2 hideous kids. They should be stopped from pro-creating. There is only so much beer to go around so that ugly people can get laid.

Doesn't sound like they needed beer to get married at all. Not everyone does.

Eugenics is a nasty business.

Jewish people are surounding the Clintons? Seriously, what does it matter? Why can't and shouldnt the Clinton's associate with whomever they want?

People are found guilty of crimes. They do their time. Some change. Some don't. Not that big a deal.

I've never understood why people hate Jews so much. It doesn't make any sense to me. Maybe it's because I've always been very grateful to them for preserving the Bible as well as they did and seen them as fellow human beings.

Forum List

Back