Clinton is greeted by her new staff

• Banned
hahahaahahaha!

cant watch it huh cons?

They go nuts , they crowd the entrance and cheer and wave their arms.

They feel the same sense of a fighting chance to save this country that I do.

Be prepared for the horror stories you are going to hear from carreer employees of all types about this past admin.

hahahaahahaha!

cant watch it huh cons?

Be prepared for the horror stories you are going to hear from carreer employees of all types about this past admin.

I realize this is really a far fetched question but what makes you think "cons" haven't watched that and weren't crushed or something ?

• Banned
I dont want you crushed I want you to start preparing for the flood of stories you are going to hear that are undeniable.

This past admins vast crimes are about to emerge.

Why do you think these people are soooooo fucking Haaaaapppy?

hahahaahahaha!

cant watch it huh cons?

Let's just hope she does better running the State Department than she did in running for President. Obama may have given her a consolation prize for coming in second, but neither Iran nor North Korea nor Russia nor China will be that generous to the US if she brings us to second place finishes against them.

I dont want you crushed I want you to start preparing for the flood of stories you are going to hear that are undeniable.

This past admins vast crimes are about to emerge.

Why do you think these people are soooooo fucking Haaaaapppy?

Because they have jobs and are Hillary groupies ?

Trust me--- I think the "cons" are prepared .
The world inside your head must be --interesting :lol:

• Banned
Let's just hope she does better running the State Department than she did in running for President. Obama may have given her a consolation prize for coming in second, but neither Iran nor North Korea nor Russia nor China will be that generous to the US if she brings us to second place finishes against them.

Do you think those carreeer state department employees know a little bit more about the world than you do?

Do you think they are cheering for rich, spoiled, cheerleader, drunken, fratboy, pretend cowboy, bring it on and get our kids killed pretzel fighting idiot?

Nope they were cheering someone they knew would be making their jobs alot easier and more successful.

Because they have jobs and are Hillary groupies ?

Trust me--- I think the "cons" are prepared .
The world inside your head must be --interesting :lol:

just smile and nod! it's the best way! just smile and nod.. a wink won't hurt ya either! give a little :eusa_whistle:

How about we work together for the better of our Country?

but neither Iran nor North Korea nor Russia nor China will be that generous to the US if she brings us to second place finishes against them.

So how well did we do with them the last 8 years?

Do you think those carreeer state department employees know a little bit more about the world than you do?

Do you think they are cheering for rich, spoiled, cheerleader, drunken, fratboy, pretend cowboy, bring it on and get our kids killed pretzel fighting idiot?

Nope they were cheering someone they knew would be making their jobs alot easier and more successful.

If you look at their faces it's clear only a few of them are really enthusiastice and most of them are probably thinking the same thing I am, that they hope she will do a better job at State than they have any reason to expect her to.

If you look at their faces it's clear only a few of them are really enthusiastice and most of them are probably thinking the same thing I am, that they hope she will do a better job at State than they have any reason to expect her to.

BULLSHIT!!!!!!

go get the tape of Condi walking in the first time.

How about we work together for the better of our Country?

So how well did we do with them the last 8 years?

I would have believed you if you had said that 8 years ago, I would have taken your hand and bought you a cup of coffee.

If you have a link to that tape, please post it, but if you don't, what makes you think Condi's welcome at the State Department was less warm than Hillary's?

I dont think one exsists.

If it was anything like this Fox would have played it on a nonstop loop for two weeks.

I would have believed you if you had said that 8 years ago, I would have taken your hand and bought you a cup of coffee.

One point your missing, we were right on our complaints about the outcome of the Bush policies.

Now that your ideas were tried and failed I dont really mind if you whine the entire time. You have very few fellow whiners. As time goes on and things improve even some of your friends will see the light and get out of the wagon that we have to pull along so you can cry instead fo help. I know you will always be found in the wagon with tears on your sweet little cheeks till the end but hell at least the country will be OK now. Heres a tissue.

I dont think one exsists.

If it was anything like this Fox would have played it on a nonstop loop for two weeks.

Even the commentator on the tape describes the welcome as only warm, not enthusiastic, and my guess is that when a new Secretary of State takes over everyone is expected to show up and greet him/her with applause, that it would be considered rude not to and a poor career move to boot.

One point your missing, we were right on our complaints about the outcome of the Bush policies.

Now that your ideas were tried and failed I dont really mind if you whine the entire time. You have very few fellow whiners. As time goes on and things improve even some of your friends will see the light and get out of the wagon that we have to pull along so you can cry instead fo help. I know you will always be found in the wagon with tears on your sweet little cheeks till the end but hell at least the country will be OK now. Heres a tissue.

smile and nod, wink and blow!

Forum List

Back