Clinton is a sore loser...and more.

Nope. You guys really should stop race-baiting. It's just going to end up biting you in the ass.
Seriously.. I left the hill camp because they [team Clinton] interjected race into the campaign.... I got to see it first hand here in Charleston SC.

Nope. You have done almost nothing here lately but try to make Hillary and her supporters out as racists.

It's kind of funny. You and another convinced me that I was too sensitive on racial issues and yet here you are doing a 180.

Nope. You have done almost nothing here lately but try to make Hillary and her supporters out as racists.

It's kind of funny. You and another convinced me that I was too sensitive on racial issues and yet here you are doing a 180.

Fucking Liar!

Actually hill did say that.. manifold in the statement is not calling anyone a racist...

jeepers, jeepers... i'm not sure what you mean.

hillary said that her supporters are racist? and mani's sig is a quote?

Three reasons why Clinton believes she is more likely than Obama to beat McCain:
1. She's a sore loser
2. Her supporters are racist
3. She has no ethical standards

sigh

You know that isn't true.

Goodnight, Mani.

It's 100% true this time, and we both know it.

All I've done is attack Hillary for being a douchebag with no ethics for what she was implying by her remarks. FUCKING EXCLAMATION POINT. You chose to take that personally because she's your hero. If you want to worship a c-rag like her there's nothing I can do about it. I was wrong about one thing though...she wouldn't be any better than Bush. There'd be a different set of cronies profitting from her criminal administration, but it would be business as Bush does it. Given the way the campaign is playing out, that much couldn't be more obvious. Hillary cares about one thing and one thing only...Hillary!

It's 100% true this time, and we both know it.

All I've done is attack Hillary for being a douchebag with no ethics for what she was implying by her remarks. FUCKING EXCLAMATION POINT. You chose to take that personally because she's your hero. If you want to worship a c-rag like her there's nothing I can do about it. I was wrong about one thing though...she wouldn't be any better than Bush. There'd be a different set of cronies profitting from her criminal administration, but it would be business as Bush does it. Given the way the campaign is playing out, that much couldn't be more obvious. Hillary cares about one thing and one thing only...Hillary!

For that to be true it would have to be true that if Obama said he had the black vote sewn up then he would be a racist. I don't believe that. I'm pretty sure you don't either.

I really do think you're being irrational.

She isn't my hero, btw. I just think she'd be a better president.

Anyway, like I said before, your animosity is painful and I'm not going to discuss this further if I can resist.

For that to be true it would have to be true that if Obama said he had the black vote sewn up then he would be a racist. I don't believe that. I'm pretty sure you don't either.

Anyway, like I said before, your animosity is painful and I'm not going to discuss this further if I can resist.

he's been under a lot of stress lately... probably not much sleep with the new bambino, etc... apparently he's letting his emotions get the better of him.

sad. :sad:

"...I just think she'd be a better president."

After witnessing her in the primary.. I dont see how anyone can say that... I think she'd be better at determining where everyone will sit at the banquet than determining where the US will sit on Mid East issues... apparently the whitehouse record shows this to be true...

"...I just think she'd be a better president."

After witnessing her in the primary.. I dont see how anyone can say that... I think she'd be better at determining where everyone will sit at the banquet than determining where the US will sit on Mid East issues... apparently the whitehouse record shows this to be true...

That's perfect, Jeepers. Throw in a nice gender slur. :eusa_eh:

No it wouldn't. You're being intentionally retarded because you know you have nothing else to work with on this one. Hillary has no ethics and you worship her. That's really sad.

No it wouldn't. You're being intentionally retarded because you know you have nothing else to work with on this one. Hillary has no ethics and you worship her. That's really sad.

Why wouldn't it?

Ethics? I never said she had any ethics, though I'm sure she must have some. I thought she could beat McCain, and that was why I chose to support her.

I can't help what you think but you are totally misrepresenting what I think.

Forum List

Back