Clint Eastwood says to vote for Bloomberg.......

ABikerSailor

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2008
Newberry, SC
Wow..................back in 2016, Clint Eastwood was a strong Trump supporter. Now? Not so much. While Eastwood does like some of the things that Trump has done, he thinks that Trump isn't quite suited for the presidency in his personal behavior. He says that Bloomberg would be the best pick for president.

Clint Eastwood backs Mike Bloomberg, wishes Trump would be 'more genteel' in office

The 89-year-old discussed the #MeToo movement, career highlights and dished on his political views in a revealing interview with the Wall Street Journal, and it turns out Mike Bloomberg has the actor's support.

"The best thing we could do is just get Mike Bloomberg in there," Eastwood told the outlet.

Eastwood, who described himself to the outlet as a libertarian who has "respect for other people’s ideas and is willing to learn constantly," said there are "certain things" Trump has done during his presidency that he approves of.

But the "Richard Jewell" director said he still takes issue with the "ornery" state of politics in America, adding that he'd like to see the president act "in a more genteel way, without tweeting and calling people names."

"I would personally not like for him [Trump] to not bring himself to that level," Eastwood added.

I watched a Rawhide episode the other day and I woke up the next morning and out of the blue I said, "I'm gonna vote for Bloomberg!!!"

Wait until all of the democrat pot heads figure out that the first thing Bloomberg will do is to outlaw legalized marijuana and go after the states that have passed pot reform....He is in favor of single payer so everything that is the slightest bit unhealthy will be on his chopping block....

Don't forget Eastwood is not a registered republican he is a blue dog democrat...

Who would Clint vote for?

Sanders or Trump?

Neither. He supports Bloomberg.

Bloomberg won't be running as Sanders will win nomination. So I ask again, will Clint vote for Sanders or Trump?

Well, Eastwood has said that while he does like some of the things that Trump has done, he doesn't think that he's presidential in his demeanor because of all his tweets and insults that he throws, so, I'd be guessing Sanders over Trump.

Lol, Eastwood denies he said it and stated he is a Trump guy.

Who would Clint vote for?

Sanders or Trump?

Neither. He supports Bloomberg.

Bloomberg won't be running as Sanders will win nomination. So I ask again, will Clint vote for Sanders or Trump?

Well, Eastwood has said that while he does like some of the things that Trump has done, he doesn't think that he's presidential in his demeanor because of all his tweets and insults that he throws, so, I'd be guessing Sanders over Trump.

I would be disagreeing with you. But you're entitled to your opinion. If Clint votes in CA, his vote won't count anyway.

Forum List

Back