Clint Eastwood Romney Boost Endorsement

freedombecki

Let's go swimmin'!
May 3, 2011
My house
Clint Eastwood Endorsing Romney's Presidential Bid

The Oscar-winning director and longtime movie star says he's endorsing the Republican presidential candidate. Eastwood tells The Associated Press that he's backing Romney because, in Eastwood's words, "I think the country needs a boost."

Yahoo News

I think Clint Eastwood has his ear to the ground in the behalf of all America. :)

As a former avid Eastwood fan, I say this: FUCK YOU, Clint.

Marion Morrison, aka John Wayne, was also a wingnut.

The Oscar-winning director and longtime movie star says he's endorsing the Republican presidential candidate. Eastwood tells The Associated Press that he's backing Romney because, in Eastwood's words, "I think the country needs a boost."

Yahoo News

I think Clint Eastwood has his ear to the ground in the behalf of all America. :)
Well... I put as much faith into Clint's view in politics as much as I do these people:

David Arquette
Scott Bakula
Alec Baldwin
Antonio Banderas
Angela Bassett
Jack Black
Jim Belushi
Nick Cannon
Kate Capshaw
George Clooney
Jamie Lee Curtis
Matt Damon
Robert De Niro
Danny DeVito
Kirk Douglas
Michael Douglas
Robert Downey, Jr.
Will Ferrell
Bridget Fonda
Jamie Foxx
Morgan Freeman
Jennifer Garner
Whoopi Goldberg
Melanie Griffith
Salma Hayek
Tom Hanks
Neil Patrick Harris
Samuel L. Jackson
Scarlett Johansson

Oh hell.... So many of them it's not funny. The point is I like to think for myself. Their opinions mean next to nothing unless they want to put up reasons as to why they do it... And even then they have to be factual, not feel good bullshit.

They are actors... It's their job to make you believe things.

Yahoo News

Well... I put as much faith into Clint's view in politics as much as I do these people:

David Arquette
Scott Bakula
Alec Baldwin
Antonio Banderas
Angela Bassett
Jack Black
Jim Belushi
Nick Cannon
Kate Capshaw
George Clooney
Jamie Lee Curtis
Matt Damon
Robert De Niro
Danny DeVito
Kirk Douglas
Michael Douglas
Robert Downey, Jr.
Will Ferrell
Bridget Fonda
Jamie Foxx
Morgan Freeman
Jennifer Garner
Whoopi Goldberg
Melanie Griffith
Salma Hayek
Tom Hanks
Neil Patrick Harris
Samuel L. Jackson
Scarlett Johansson

Oh hell.... So many of them it's not funny. The point is I like to think for myself. Their opinions mean next to nothing unless they want to put up reasons as to why they do it... And even then they have to be factual, not feel good bullshit.

That's too bad, Sheltzin. Clint Eastwood was the Mayor of Carmel, California, and always used his communication skills that are highly developed in actors and actresses to find the truth and get at it.

Much was given to him, and he has given much back.

And to be exact, he has a great singing voice, something a lot of people did not know.

That's too bad, Sheltzin. Clint Eastwood was the Mayor of Carmel, California, and always used his communication skills that are highly developed in actors and actresses to find the truth and get at it.
Well that's good... Lets get on with the truth then.

And it's Shelzin... Gotta drop the "t" in there... Just kills it.

That doesn't make someone smart in politics. It does make them a decent person.

And to be exact, he has a great singing voice, something a lot of people did not know.
If a singing voice meant anything to politics Mitt is really fucked. You hear his version of "God Bless America"? *shivers*

Eastwood isn't a wingnut.

I respect the man, his work, his charity and his grace.

Doesn't matter whether I see eye to eye with his politics.

How refreshing, a Hollywood insider not part of the Hollywood liberal cesspool.

Yahoo News

David Arquette
Scott Bakula
Alec Baldwin
Antonio Banderas
Angela Bassett
Jack Black
Jim Belushi
Nick Cannon
Kate Capshaw
George Clooney
Jamie Lee Curtis
Matt Damon
Robert De Niro
Danny DeVito
Kirk Douglas
Michael Douglas
Robert Downey, Jr.
Will Ferrell
Bridget Fonda
Jamie Foxx
Morgan Freeman
Jennifer Garner
Whoopi Goldberg
Melanie Griffith
Salma Hayek
Tom Hanks
Neil Patrick Harris
Samuel L. Jackson
Scarlett Johansson

Meh..it's fair. I've seen "Paint your wagon" and heard him sing the theme for "Every which way but Loose" and the closing theme in "Grand Torino".

He writes music better then he sings.

Of course you know this means he'll not be invited to very many Hollywood parties now.

Of course you know this means he'll not be invited to very many Hollywood parties now.

Why is that?

He's very well liked.

I just saw an interview with Morgan Friedman..and he cited Eastwood as one of his favorite people to work with..along with Rob Reiner.

Why is that?

He's very well liked.

I just saw an interview with Morgan Friedman..and he cited Eastwood as one of his favorite people to work with..along with Rob Reiner.

You got me, wtf is Morgan 'Friedman' ? ...oh wait, Clint knew Milton Friedman?

Why is that?

He's very well liked.

Yeah Clint's a legend, if people dont invite him, Chuck Norris will kill off what Clint doesnt

And Morgan Freeman is a liberal but one that I respect, and he HATES black history month....for the same reason I do

Last edited:

An adulterer who left his wife for a no talent blond arm piece 20+ years younger than he, got into headline lawsuits with THAT low rent side professional girlfriend, then remarried yet another young star hanger. Great moral example there!

Oh this thread is rich given the fact that you morons grilled him for being an obamabot with the superbowl commerical...

Haha fuck you...people are nothing but two faced assholes...

Oh this thread is rich given the fact that you morons grilled him for being an obamabot with the superbowl commerical...

Uh I wasnt even on the board then....but I like Clint...he's a man's man.....

Amazing that you folks went nuts when Eastwood did the Chrysler ad about job growth in February.

Even he didn't think he was going to be played for it.

Clint's just been an all round American for forever. Hey your side is so good put Van Jones in commercials.

Go for it. :lol:

Forum List

Back