Clearly A Ransom

Come on guys. It costs money to send and keep 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq. You remember Iraq? The war Obama claimed victory for?
The war you ignorant fucks still wish we were fighting?
we are silly goose. Remember our dumbfuck in chief sending people in right after he pulled out?
So like Weatherman, you were happier when our soldiers were coming home in caskets
No actually you liberals were the happiest when they came home in caskets. You gleefully counted them daily under Bush, for political purposes. Like I stated earlier, every liberal is a traitor.

Come on guys. It costs money to send and keep 100,000 Iranian troops in Iraq. You remember Iraq? The war Obama claimed victory for?
we are silly goose. Remember our dumbfuck in chief sending people in right after he pulled out?
So like Weatherman, you were happier when our soldiers were coming home in caskets
No actually you liberals were the happiest when they came home in caskets. You gleefully counted them daily under Bush, for political purposes. Like I stated earlier, every liberal is a traitor.
The moonbats had body count websites.

God no. I wish we never went in. But we did. And we are back in. Your boi is a failure. Suck it up and move on.
Yes my greatest regret about Obama is that he didn't wash our hands of the middle east. That said, comparing Dubya diving headfirst into an empty pool to Obama dipping his toes in is unreasonable.

And you didn't give the slightest fuck that the numbers kept going up. If it were up to you, they'd still be going up.

God no. I wish we never went in. But we did. And we are back in. Your boi is a failure. Suck it up and move on.
Yes my greatest regret about Obama is that he didn't wash our hands of the middle east. That said, comparing Dubya diving headfirst into an empty pool to Obama dipping his toes in is unreasonable.
whats unreasonable is prematurely making a military move that put 10 countries in an unbalanced state, just to send more troops in and start other wars.

And you didn't give the slightest fuck that the numbers kept going up. If it were up to you, they'd still be going up.
That really your best strawman for the latest Obama lie?

At least Bush didn't go to war with two nations that were no threat to America without Congressional approval.

whats unreasonable is prematurely making a military move that put 10 countries in an unbalanced state, just to send more troops in and start other wars.
You know what puts 10 (I wish it were just 10) countries in an unbalanced state? Completely fucking around in the middle east. Obama's greatest failure is feeling like he had to interfere in the middle east so he'd look tough on foreign policy for the hawks (mostly republicans) instead of having the balls to tell them to fuck off.

How does the federal government come up with that much cash when they do nothing but whine about money and how the hell do you fit 400 million in a plane or several planes, in 100k bundles? The Hussein administration looks more like a Mafia organization.

You know what puts 10 (I wish it were just 10) countries in an unbalanced state? Completely fucking around in the middle east. Obama's greatest failure is feeling like he had to interfere in the middle east so he'd look tough on foreign policy for the hawks (mostly republicans) instead of having the balls to tell them to fuck off.
Obama is a war hawk. LOOK AT THE LAST 6 YEARS. FFS, he bombed 7 countries in his first SIX YEARS.

Good at least you have enough shame to not lie to me about you not caring that our soldiers were dying.

Obama is a war hawk. LOOK AT THE LAST 6 YEARS. FFS, he bombed 7 countries in his first SIX YEARS.
Yes he fucked that up. It's still lightyears better than if he'd started wars where thousands of our soldiers come home dead and maimed.

Obama screwed up when he started micro-managing military operations instead of letting the Pentagon run the war. The stupidist decision he could have made. I can't imagine a dumb assed ghetto shyster being another Napoleon.

Yes he fucked that up. It's still lightyears better than if he'd started wars where thousands of our soldiers come home dead and maimed.
LOL you just cant quit can ya? YOu keep putting bush in my face like I care. Bush was one of the worst Presidents we ever had.
We have a fucking thread about our POTUS giving RANSOM to a state sponsor of terrorism and all you can say is BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Who is sending them back over there?

Obama screwed up when he started micro-managing military operations instead of letting the Pentagon run the war. The stupidist decision he could have made. I can't imagine a dumb assed ghetto shyster being another Napoleon.
Obama screwed up when some moron convinced him that good things are possible when fucking around in the middle east.

Good at least you have enough shame to not lie to me about you not caring that our soldiers were dying.
What else do the voices in your head tell you?

LOL you just cant quit can ya? YOu keep putting bush in my face like I care. Bush was one of the worst Presidents we ever had.
We have a fucking thread about our POTUS giving RANSOM to a state sponsor of terrorism and all you can say is BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHH
What you have is a thread spinning a load of bullshit.

Who is sending them back over there?
When he sends them to the front to start dying for nothing I'll be the first one here complaining about it.

Forum List

Back