CDZ clean debate on the NIST report banned

peer reviewed and in the scientific journal. Who could refute that?
Lots of people can refute your twoofs. Unfortunately, you hysterical twoofers have a desperate need and desire to believe in theses vast conspiracy theories.

Counter-Arguments to Architects and Engineers for 9 11 Truth Part 1 WTC Twin Towers
lol..the last time you posted one of your expert debunkers he was a musician.this is your sources credentials and expertise of your latest source....
About Janice Loffreda-Wren
Interested in science in general, and molecular genetics in particular. Avid reader, especially science fiction & fantasy.
What you failed to address are the links to the relevant sources identified in the article.

So, tell us about the credentials you can share for Alex Jones.
you have the credentials of over 2000 architects and engineers
and some of the best scientist in the nation but for some reason you repeatedly use the strawman of Alex Jones...why ?
because it's FAILTrolling and a Big Gov't drone? :dunno:
Try editing that post using words strung together into a coherent sentence.

Lots of people can refute your twoofs. Unfortunately, you hysterical twoofers have a desperate need and desire to believe in theses vast conspiracy theories.

Counter-Arguments to Architects and Engineers for 9 11 Truth Part 1 WTC Twin Towers
From hollies expert
“Failure of the gusset plate welded to the top of the truss chord was again almost exclusively observed regardless of location. This may be a result of overloading the lower floors as the floors above were ‘pan-caking’.” NIST NCSTAR 1-3C Sect 3.5.3. Pictures from Ground Zero show obviously pancaked floors.

From the NIST report

Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking ...
About Disaster and Failure Studies

your expert is in contradiction with the NIST report

You should immediately email that data to Alex Jones.
you are really pathetic and have no place in any reasoned discourse
thats what I was trying to tell it 2-3 pages ago. It adds nothing to the discourse in this thread.
To which you have contributed nothing.
the tried-and-true FAILTROLL response: "I know you are but what am I"? What are you like 14?

back to topic: experts show that NIST report is a hastily put-together sham

From hollies expert
“Failure of the gusset plate welded to the top of the truss chord was again almost exclusively observed regardless of location. This may be a result of overloading the lower floors as the floors above were ‘pan-caking’.” NIST NCSTAR 1-3C Sect 3.5.3. Pictures from Ground Zero show obviously pancaked floors.

From the NIST report

Thus, the floors did not fail progressively to cause a pancaking ...
About Disaster and Failure Studies

your expert is in contradiction with the NIST report

thats what I was trying to tell it 2-3 pages ago. It adds nothing to the discourse in this thread.
the tried-and-true FAILTROLL response: "I know you are but what am I"? What are you like 14?

Twoofer experts? Since when does anyone describe Alex Jones as an expert?

9 11 conspiracy theories won t stop - CBS News

"Nearly every other detail of the terrorist attacks - from the reasons the towers fell to the actual number of planes hijacked to the blame for the events - on that day has been incredibly fertile ground for the production of alternating theories about what actually happened.

On this ground, a loosely-knit group with the semi-official title of "truthers" has been born, and their theories - or conspiracies, depending on your bent - range from the barely plausible to the laughable. Thanks in no small part to the then-burgeoning Internet, their ideas began to spread within minutes of the attacks, and have gained a permanent hold in the lore of 9/11, much like the assassination of JFK can't be spoken about without conjuring up thoughts of the Grassy Knoll."

"Nearly every other detail of the terrorist attacks - from the reasons the towers fell to the actual number of planes hijacked to the blame for the events - on that day has been incredibly fertile ground for the production of alternating theories about what actually happened.

On this ground, a loosely-knit group with the semi-official title of "truthers" has been born, and their theories - or conspiracies, depending on your bent - range from the barely plausible to the laughable. Thanks in no small part to the then-burgeoning Internet, their ideas began to spread within minutes of the attacks, and have gained a permanent hold in the lore of 9/11, much like the assassination of JFK can't be spoken about without conjuring up thoughts of the Grassy Knoll."
Is strawman all you have?

Sad.

I never mentioned Alex Jones.

the myth that secrets can not be kept is not science, NIST is not science
NIST is science. Conspiracy theories are called conspiracy theories for a reason.
they are called conspiracy theories to avoid debating the physic and science..you made the claim NIST report is science how do you support this claim.
I'm not aware that Alex Jones and Infowars has much science to offer.
No one said he did ..you use a strawman repeatedly and ignore some of the best scientific minds in the country and pretend they do not exist ,your argument is completely invalid
Despite your hysteria, you're left to offer mere conspiracy theories.

forensics is not a conspiracy theory.
all I have seen reading this thread is debunkers trying to convert a non conspiracy thread into a conspiracy theory thread with their constant attacks on posters and strawman arguments rather than rebutting material evidence which IS what the thread is about.
It would benefit everyone if debunkers would read the rules for posting in the cdz

no those are simple facts that I have documented...the proof NIST offers is a computer model that is unverified, and has not been peer reviewed

Worse, engineers have a duty and a need to know precisely how fire alone as the report claims can bring down a building to insure it never happens again in any future design.

Your claim that the findings stated in the report are not yet peer reviewed is an incontrovertible material "fact". The evidence that the resultant report is based upon is the subject under discussion as you have been trying to explain.

If debunkers wish to dispute this, an appropriate avenue would be to demonstrate the discrepancy as to why the nist model came down looking like a contorted pretzel and the real building was not contorted like a pretzel is a valid model. Models are created to demonstrate actual material response and from elementary observation we can see that the materials responded completely differently in the model than in reality. That is the starting point.

Last edited:

Sad.

Sad. The twoofer cult has had more than a decade to present a convincing case for their conspiracy theories and still, nothing

NIST is science. Conspiracy theories are called conspiracy theories for a reason.
they are called conspiracy theories to avoid debating the physic and science..you made the claim NIST report is science how do you support this claim.
No one said he did ..you use a strawman repeatedly and ignore some of the best scientific minds in the country and pretend they do not exist ,your argument is completely invalid

all I have seen reading this thread is debunkers trying to convert a non conspiracy thread into a conspiracy theory thread with their constant attacks on posters and strawman arguments rather than rebutting material evidence which IS what the thread is about.
It would benefit everyone if debunkers would read the rules for posting in the cdz
Absent supported evidence for an intricate system of gubmint efforts to conceal your supposed twoofs, other than a conspiracy theory, what do we call your claims?

Sad.

Sad. The twoofer cult has had more than a decade to present a convincing case for their conspiracy theories and still, nothing
It is not that there is nothing. It is that you have looked at nothing.

There is overwhelming plenty!

Take note that the debunkers are not responding to the material evidence posted. All we continue to see is groundless accusations from the debunkers and they have failed to come up with any rebuttals to any facts posted.

Last edited:

^ that

sadly n00bs, socks & n00b socks simply overlook/disregard the CDZ rules

There is overwhelming plenty!

Take note that the debunkers are not responding to the material evidence posted. All we continue to see is groundless accusations from the debunkers and they have failed to come up with any rebuttals to any facts posted.
Indeed, setting up a few strawmen that they can knock down is the best they can do.

Indeed, setting up a few strawmen that they can knock down is the best they can do.

This is fascinating.

I just noticed that debunkers have not been posting in this thread in the CDZ, but have went back to the conspiracy threads, I imagine due to the higher posting standards in the CDZ.

I also am taking notice that they have not posted any rebuttals here either.

So lets add a little more gas to the fire.

In a demolition we can generally see flashes when explosives or other cutters detonate.

The above is a demolition you can see the flashes.

There are also cutters that are considerably slower than shaped charges using rdx, ptn etc.

Below is wtc 7.

You can also see the flashes.

once you know what to look for you can see it in broad daylight too :disbelief:

Wait, I'm confused.. people actually still believe the NIST Report and official version of the events on 9/11?

The twin towers, collapsing in exactly the same way, like never before seen in history? Building 7 collapsing at free fall, perfectly into its own footprint, caused by basic office fires? No evidence of ANY PLANE at the pentagon (seriously people, every newscaster and their mom was on scene minutes after it happened, find me one photo that shows any evidence of a place). Massive war games taking place that same day leaving only 4 jets to defend the entire northeast? Passports recovered from the crash sites in New York, but no black boxes? The parameters used by NIST to make conclusions about building 7's collapse being sealed for reasons of NATIONAL SECURITY? The first ever private ownership of the twin towers months before the attacks, purchased by Larry Silverstein, who took out the largest real estate insurance policy in history, and was awarded over 4 billion so far after the attacks?

And that's just scratching the surface. The only logical argument against the 911 truth movement would be that the government couldn't have been stupid enough to think the American people would believe their story. Sadly, apparently they are.

EDIT: And to P F tinmore: Exactly!

Last edited:
NIST could not verify the actual or "as built construction".

URL]

ON EDIT: It appears this image is blocked from display here.
38 Million Years of Life on Earth Because Algae Makes Oxygen- algoxy protects it/psych/images/nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

ON EDIT AGAIN!:The above link is also blocked.

Copy the parts of the link, paste them and take out the spaces separating elements of the url to view the image.
http:// algoxy.com/ psych/images/ nist.disclaimer3_4.jpg

This core structure depicted is a lie. Such a core structure could not exist in the real world. Diagonal braces and gusset plates would be everywhere. They are required for lateral strength in any framed structure. Any depiction that does not show this is incompetent, or supporting a lie.
Such diagonals and gussetting are never seen in any 9/11 image of the towers coming down.

femacore.gif

The second set of actual plans were illegally taken from the NYC department of buildings in November. NIST performed their analysis without building plans.

New York Civil Liberties Union Press Release February 6 200

A structural engineer certified in 12 states created this safety report before the cleanup began for FEMA. It identifies a concrete core.

http://algoxy.com/psych/images3/domel-www.ncsea.down#27D39A.pdf

This is the WTC 2 core standing at about 1/2 height and the appearance is completely consistent with a concrete tubular core.

southcorestands.gif

ON EDIT: This blocking of the screen shot of the NIST report appears to have happened more or less at the same time as a permanent stalker, gamolon, has posted in a 9/11 thread here.

Christophera s Amazing Invisible Concrete Core. Page 2 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Last edited:

Forum List

Back