Clean Coal??

Nope...I go for the big pike at Stagecoach or smallmouth at Elkhead, if I'm ever around during fishing season.

I used to float down the yampa from the state pull off to craig, we caught some huge pike. and smallmouth down in juniper canyon some over 4 lbs. full of crayfish fat as heck. I've heard the F and G is elimating these exotic species! to save the squawfish~! and other native fish.

You already lost with your childish attitude. Come back when you are all grown up.

You already lost with your posting of assumptions and talking points as 'fact'... you claimed all these deaths or disasters from 'fallout' from the nuke industry here... put up or shut up..

I tell my kids, that are probably close to your age, to shut the fuck up when they try and state their assumptions as fact like you try to do... I have no more 'growing up' to do.. I have to worry more about losing height and hair now than I have to worry about any growing
These are historical facts DiamondDave, and you are as foolish as they come, so if you can not provide a scientific conclusion
that measures safe levels of coal burning pollution, then it appears you are riding on assumptions and opinion, and behaving like a jackass is not going to support any half assed
data you have yet to offer. DOODY HEAD!!

Post your specific and cited scientific facts about all the issues we have from fallout from nuke plants...

we're waiting... we've BEEN waiting

Sorry, jackass, it is YOU who have been posting nothing but assumption and ATTEMPTING to push it off as fact

Fact, moron...

Else I would have said I 'think' or I 'believe' that coal mining cleans or reclaims..

The facts are there in law and in results that show the efforts put toward this by the mining industry

Still waiting for all those documented deaths we have from all the 'fallout' and those nuke accidents we have here....

Quit while you are behind
You already lost with your childish attitude. Come back when you are all grown up.

You already lost with your posting of assumptions and talking points as 'fact'... you claimed all these deaths or disasters from 'fallout' from the nuke industry here... put up or shut up..

I tell my kids, that are probably close to your age, to shut the fuck up when they try and state their assumptions as fact like you try to do... I have no more 'growing up' to do.. I have to worry more about losing height and hair now than I have to worry about any growing
He also invoked the "ask the locals" rubric, when trying to make his spurious and specious claim that coal towns are environmental disaster areas.

Then, when called on his bullshit by one such "local", he dodges, weaves and tries to change the subject. :lol:

Protests by a bunch of enviroloons don't change the fact that coal towns are not the environmental disaster areas that you claimed they were.

You gotta try harder than that, if you're going to try and change the subject.

Here is the pile of dog shit you stepped in dude:

September 2011: Boulder citizens for renewal municipality;

Citizens of Boulder, Colorado started a group called Renewables Yes to push for the
formation of a municipality to provide its citizens with electrical services in Boulder.
The group has held meetings and is working on creating a municipal electric utility
for the town (powered by renewables).
I have a whole lot more info, but I am waiting to hear from you to either put up, or shut up
because so far nothing of substance has come from your assertions.

So, a bunch of Boulder environutters forms a group, to nag politicians to get involved in the "renewables" scam, turns coal towns like Craig and Hayden into environmental wastelands?

Talk about offering up nothing of substance! :lol:

Hey...their hearts are in the right place.

If good intentions could heat my home this Winter then as Peter Sellers would say "our problems are sol-ved".

Forum List

Back