Classy Leftists Show Their Anger at Their Loss – WARNING!

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
classy-leftist-in-argentina.jpg

Photo of the Day – Argentina’s classy leftists express their dismay over election defeat

So it's in Argentina. It's still a perfect example of how Leftists act when they don't get their way. From Photo of the Day – Argentina’s classy leftists express their dismay over election defeat | Babalú Blog

As usual, ignorant RWNJs have no clue about the issue.

I don't think much of the protest BUT I suggest reading up on Macri and what he has planned for Argentina and South America. In short, all of the progress we've seen under a liberal will be lost while the 1% will flourish.

Exactly what you RWNJs want for the US.

D you really pay attention to what is going on in South America? Or do you just hop on a search engine in order to refute any post you don't like?

D you really pay attention to what is going on in South America? Or do you just hop on a search engine in order to refute any post you don't like?
Do you really pay attention to politics in South America or did you just come across that picture in your search to satisfy some twisted sexual perversion?

It defies logic that the Argentine people would vote against their own self interests.

Argentina: A Quiet Neoliberal Coup d’Etat in Latin America’s Southern Cone
Argentina’s general election 2015 ended on Sunday 22 November in a run-off – the first in Argentina’s history – between Daniel Scioli, the incumbent Governor of Buenos Aires Province, a Kirchnerite from the ruling Front for Victory Party (FPV – Frente para la Victoria), and Mauricio Macri, a neoliberal multi-billionaire and Mayor of Buenos Aires from the right-wing Cambiemos party. Against all odds, Macri won with 51.4% against Scioli’s 48.6% – a margin of 2.8%. A margin small enough no to raise many questions of fraud.

And here are the odds: Two days before the 25 October ballot The Guardian polls predicted an 8.5% lead for Scioli (38.41%) vs. Macri (30.07%). Nevertheless, the 25 October real election results reduced Scioli’s lead to a mere 2.4% (36.8% vs. 34.4%).

At the end of July, three months before the first election run, Scioli was leading with a 13.6% margin (38.8% vs. 25.2%). The outcome of the 9 August Primaries left Scioli still with a more than 12 point lead (36.8% vs 24.7%).

Do you really pay attention to politics in South America or did you just come across that picture in your search to satisfy some twisted sexual perversion?

I probably know a hell of a lot more about Central and South America than you do. I check news feeds about both areas every single day.

Forum List

Back