CLASSIC MSM biased made up story...Trump NEVER said or endorsed registering Muslims...!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
Today, the media declared Donald Trump a Nazi. Why? Well, according to outlets ranging from NBC News to The New York Times, Trump endorsed the idea of registering all Muslims in the United States with the government.

There’s only one problem: he didn’t.

His go-to answer when he’s asked questions about topics he doesn’t really get is something along the lines of, “We’re going to have to look at that.”

The media has jumped on all of this to suggest that Trump not only favors a Muslim database, but originated the idea.
Sam Stein, the smear artist reporter for The Huffington Post, tweeted about “Trump’s Muslim database idea.” Time reported, “Donald Trump Is In Favor Of Legally Requiring American Muslims to Register on a Database.” MSNBC reported, “Trump crosses new line, endorses database for American Muslims.”

It’s clear from the conversations that Trump doesn’t know he’s being asked by NBC about registering all American Muslims rather than merely Muslim immigrants.
That’s not an excuse for his bloviation and lack of clarity.
But it does show the hypocrisy, once again, of a leftist media that refuses to treat Democrats by the same standard.
For example, when Hillary Clinton was asked at a New Hampshire town hall meeting about Australia’s mass gun confiscation, she gave a Trumpian answer: she said it was “worth looking at.” Unlike Trump, however, she understood the question, as was clear from her full response. There were no headlines in major media about Hillary endorsing wholesale gun confiscation.

No, Donald Trump Doesn't Want to Register All American Muslims. It's Just Another Media Smear.

So here is how this happened. This is in Newton, Iowa, yesterday after a campaign event.
Trump's leaving the stage, and a reporter says,
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
Now, nobody has suggested that, keep in mind.
Trump has not suggested it.
So the reporter's not asking a question bouncing off anything Trump has said.
It's just a question thrown at Trump, and it comes to him in the midst of autograph seekers and fans and supporters wanting to meet him after his performance is finished.

TRUMP: There should be a lot of systems beyond database. We should have a lot of systems. And today you can do it. But right now we have to have a border. We have to have strength. We have to have a wall. And we cannot let what's happening to this country happen.

REPORTER: But is it something your White House would like to implement?

TRUMP: Oh, I would certainly implement that, absolutely.

"It would stop people from coming in illegally." Trump's still talking about the border.

He's still talking about the wall.
He says, "We have to stop people from coming into this country illegally."
So how in the world can Trump be talking about the registration of Muslims or anybody when he's still talking about keeping people out of the country? Muslims are here. This is a good, old-fashioned hatchet job by this low-rent reporter named Hunter Walker who's got everybody in the media reporting it the way he wants because this is what they want people to believe about Trump. This is what they believe about all Republicans. We're bigots, we're racists, sexists and so forth, and Trump's just come along and confirmed it. And I guarantee you there's a contest inside the Drive-By Media to see who can be the one to take Trump out.
Drive-Bys Lie and Claim Donald Trump Said Register All Muslims - The Rush Limbaugh Show

Here's PROOF he did say that:

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Thursday called for the creation of a national database to register all Muslims living in the U.S. to protect the country against terrorism.

"I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," Trump told NBC News during a campaign stop in Newton, Iowa.

He continued: "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems."

Trump, who also said this week that he would consider shutting down mosques, told Yahoo Newsearlier Thursday that "we're going to have to look at a lot of things very closely" when asked about a national database for Muslims.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

the lamestream media doing the Democrats dirty work for them so here they go spreading more lies

last month they spread lies about Republicans and it was Hispanics, the month before homosexuals, the month before that black people, and IT'S WHAT they do. they can't win unless THEY DIVIDE the people in our country

There is video

Rachel Maddow is trying to find out what Trump really mean by his statements.

I want to know too!

There is video

Rachel Maddow is trying to find out what Trump really mean by his statements.

I want to know too!

I was watching that last night and I thought Trump was in favor of it...based on what the reporter was SAYING!!!
But the video shows Trump walking through lines and reporters asking about the wall and this report Hunter Walker all of a sudden says:
"Should there be a database system to track Muslims in this country?"
NO ONE HAS EVER suggested that before much less Trump!
So Trump like most humans multi-tasking makes the mistake of not listening closely and assuming the reporter was keeping in context of 'wall questions"...
said this: There should be a lot of systems beyond database."

Remember... Trump thinks this is in context of the wall/border security!

YUP Trump made another BIG mistake! He will NOT make that mistake again.
Reporters are so biased against honest, people doing what Trump wants to do that is right for the country and NOW they are making up stories all over
the MSM that Trump is like Hitler!!!

Trump Muslim database plan draws comparisons to Hitler
Trump Muslim database plan draws comparisons to Hitler

Donald Trump Says He's Open to Requiring American Muslims to Carry Special IDs
Donald Trump says he's open to requiring Muslims to carry special IDs.

Donald Trump Wants to Register Muslims Like the Nazis ...
www.politicususa.com/.../donald-trump-register-muslims-nazis-registered...

Here's PROOF he did say that:

Washington (CNN)Donald Trump on Thursday called for the creation of a national database to register all Muslims living in the U.S. to protect the country against terrorism.

"I would certainly implement that. Absolutely," Trump told NBC News during a campaign stop in Newton, Iowa.

He continued: "There should be a lot of systems, beyond databases. We should have a lot of systems."

Trump, who also said this week that he would consider shutting down mosques, told Yahoo Newsearlier Thursday that "we're going to have to look at a lot of things very closely" when asked about a national database for Muslims.

Denial is not just a river in Egypt.

KEY WORD!!! CONTEXT!

Pity the poor Republicans. Trump goes full metal Nazi. The other Republicans are screwed if they disavow him, but also screwed if they don't.

You own NaziTrump now, Republicans. Be proud of that. Or don't be proud of that, and have the Nazi half of your party turn on you. Ah, life is good, pass the popcorn.

Pity the poor Republicans. Trump goes full metal Nazi. The other Republicans are screwed if they disavow him, but also screwed if they don't.

You own NaziTrump now, Republicans. Be proud of that. Or don't be proud of that, and have the Nazi half of your party turn on you. Ah, life is good, pass the popcorn.

Did he go full metal Nazi? I doubt it. If we are talking about illegal immigrants, guess what?

We do round them up and put them in holding facilities. We place them in databases. In fact, everything Trump says, We do to illegal immigrants.

Except the badges--We decided Jumpsuits are better identifiers!o_O

It seems like a case of misunderstanding/not hearing the question. A lot of that has happened with other candidates this season.

Trump can straighten this mess out by putting a statement on his campaign board about his stance on refugees. Which involves barring entry into this country.

Now why would you need databases to do that? o_O

I guess the status quo in Washington can't come up with any way to slow Trump's candidacy down because they're still trying to do it through character assassination and misquotes. This means they can't beat him on substance and ideas and it shows their desperation. The old tried and true tactics they've always relied on in the past are not working with Trump and it's driving them crazy. I love it.

Forum List

Back