Claims of U.S. Soldiers Killed Looking Sgt. Bergdahl Not Exactly Factual.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/04/w...ied-to-6-lost-lives-facts-are-murky.html?_r=0.

As the right jumps of the only U.S. P.O.W. of our failed military adventure in Afghanistan, they have been very quick to trot men who "Claimed" that they knew (2nd and 3rd hand of course) of men killed looking for Sgt. Bergdahl.

Yet another in a long parade of RW Lies.

You people are truly disgusting.

But being ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists what else is there left to expect from you?

Got your marching orders didn't you, you Nazi? Paint that traitor as a "victim" and use that same brush to paint the honorable young men who were THERE as "lying".

Nazis.

Godwins Law

\end thread

As to the OP, yeah, rw media is serving as judge, jury & executioner based upon incomplete data. Why you may ask? :up: To score cheap political points against our two-term President trying to bring all our soldiers back from these open-ended conflicts begun & left undone by his Republican predecessor.

Last edited:
So the guy who was the guys friend who told the guy I heard from said....

You Obammy pole smokers just won't stop will ya?

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/06/04/w...ied-to-6-lost-lives-facts-are-murky.html?_r=0.

As the right jumps
of the only U.S. P.O.W. of our failed military adventure in Afghanistan, they have been very quick to trot men who "Claimed" that they knew (2nd and 3rd hand of course) of men killed looking for Sgt. Bergdahl.

But being ConJobs/NeoNuts/RePugs/TeaHadists what else is there left to expect from you?

Here is what's disgusting, when you care more for a man that is President.. you would smear other military men and women who served with Bergdahl just for speaking out on what they went through with all this and Bergdahl where six men DIED searching for him ...and then also blame the right for supposedly TROTTING them out there

the is a disgusting smear fairy tale and you should be ashamed

Last edited:
One of the men accusing Berghadl of being a deserter is Josh Korder, a former U.S. Army Sergeant.

Only problem is...Korder received an "Other Than Honorable Discharge".

Soldier Trashing Bergdahl Received ?Other Than Honorable? Discharge | Crooks and Liars

You dipshits believe a man who was never received an honorable discharge....good going.
Since the Right has made rumor and gossip into fact, the rumor is Korder is gay and was sexually harassing Bergdahl and Korder is talking despite signing a nondisclosure agreement to cover his "ass." I don't know if it is true, but it should be investigated! :eusa_whistle:

2D274906007990-today-qorder-140603-02.blocks_today_desktop_tease.jpg

Josh Korder

Yeah. I heard that too. He has yet to deny it. It must be true. It is a matter of great concern.

Bergdahl is currently sequestered at a military base in Germany, yes?

In order to facilitate his recovery.

Afterwards, the interrogations begin.

If we see charges being filed against him after those interrogations, we'll know that his comrades were right.

It's all up to the Judge Advocate General's office now.

Obumble would be most un-wise to interfere with that, or to issue a blanket pardon.

Do that, and Democrats won't be able to be elected dog-catcher, for some years afterwards.

So...you would be satisfied with the results of an Article 32 hearing, no matter what those results are?
Yes, I believe i would.

So long as the JAG's office undertook due diligence and solicited the depositions of all of Bergdahl's peers whom are presently condemning him publicly, as well as taking into account the various stories of Bergdahl taking sides with the enemy, once imprisoned.

It is time to cut through the bullshit and to learn whether Bergdahl is the traitorous dog that he is being made out to be.

If the JAG office does a good job of discovery, leading up to that hearing, and does a good job of separating the credible from the incredible, in the range of testimony and narratives that they encounter, then...

Speaking only for myself...

Yes... I will be content with the findings of such a hearing, either way.

But we don't even know yet whether enough evidence exists, to hold such a hearing.

That's what the interrogations and the earliest data-collection efforts are all about.

As the right jumps
of the only U.S. P.O.W. of our failed military adventure in Afghanistan, they have been very quick to trot men who "Claimed" that they knew (2nd and 3rd hand of course) of men killed looking for Sgt. Bergdahl.

Here is what's disgusting, when you care more for a man that is President.. you would smear other military men and women who served with Bergdahl just for speaking out on what they went through with all this and Bergdahl where six men DIED searching for him ...and then also blame the right for supposedly TROTTING them out there

the is a disgusting smear fairy tale and you should be ashamed

So your position essentially is that Bergdahl was responsible for the deaths of more Americans than were the 5 Talibani's we exchanged him for?

lol, well, now we have Bergdahl in custody and not them. Sounds reasonable,

applying your 'logic'.

As the right jumps of the only U.S. P.O.W. of our failed military adventure in Afghanistan, they have been very quick to trot men who "Claimed" that they knew (2nd and 3rd hand of course) of men killed looking for Sgt. Bergdahl.

Got your marching orders didn't you, you Nazi? Paint that traitor as a "victim" and use that same brush to paint the honorable young men who were THERE as "lying".

Nazis.

Godwins Law

\end thread

As to the OP, yeah, rw media is serving as judge, jury & executioner based upon incomplete data. Why you may ask? :up: To score cheap political points against our two-term President trying to bring all our soldiers back from these open-ended conflicts begun & left undone by his Republican predecessor.

Take your "Godwin's Law" BS and shove it Nazi

It is easy for everyone to point a finger when they do not know what is true and what is not. My actual discharge is general under honorable conditions. Not less than honorable or other than honorable. Like all vets I can get it upgraded after 6 months. This does not make me a liar. I also have a period of 4 years continuous honorable service which included 2 deployments to Afghanistan. During that time I earned a medal for valor as well as a Purple Heart for injuries sustained in combat. You tell us not to judge a man who after constant investigation has never been determined to have done anything but abandon his post in a time of war leaving his comrades exposed to possible enemy attacks and you decide to point fingers at me? You people need to find something else to do with your time. I knew him. I trusted him with my life. He abandoned us and in doing so caused the deaths of many men. If you want to call me a liar do it to my face, and you better bring more proof than the quality of my discharge. Oh just so you know I am a disabled veteran who may not be able to work full time again in my life due to my service. Perhaps you want to check your facts before smearing someone. I know, KNOW the things I know about Bowe because I was there. All of my comrades are saying the exact same thing. How about you guys don't believe something one person says but one that a group of people who fought for you confirm. Single source intelligence is not intelligence. Nice try tho at least you guys have an opinion and that is something. Isn't freedom a nice thing to have?

It is easy for everyone to point a finger when they do not know what is true and what is not. My actual discharge is general under honorable conditions. Not less than honorable or other than honorable. Like all vets I can get it upgraded after 6 months. This does not make me a liar. I also have a period of 4 years continuous honorable service which included 2 deployments to Afghanistan. During that time I earned a medal for valor as well as a Purple Heart for injuries sustained in combat. You tell us not to judge a man who after constant investigation has never been determined to have done anything but abandon his post in a time of war leaving his comrades exposed to possible enemy attacks and you decide to point fingers at me? You people need to find something else to do with your time. I knew him. I trusted him with my life. He abandoned us and in doing so caused the deaths of many men. If you want to call me a liar do it to my face, and you better bring more proof than the quality of my discharge. Oh just so you know I am a disabled veteran who may not be able to work full time again in my life due to my service. Perhaps you want to check your facts before smearing someone. I know, KNOW the things I know about Bowe because I was there. All of my comrades are saying the exact same thing. How about you guys don't believe something one person says but one that a group of people who fought for you confirm. Single source intelligence is not intelligence. Nice try tho at least you guys have an opinion and that is something. Isn't freedom a nice thing to have?

"Other than Honorable" these days with the military downsizing and using RCP issues, QMP, and QSP to lighten their load, could also mean this man could have gotten "Other than Honorable" for not passing his PT tests several times in a row.

I've no clue what his discharge was for, I agree, it does not mean he is a criminal or liar.

So the guy who was the guys friend who told the guy I heard from said....

You Obammy pole smokers just won't stop will ya?

You just described what we've been hearing from the Right. :D

No what the right is presenting are facts and more importantly first hand testimony. Are they biased and obsessively devoting time to it? Of course. That is why both sides are a pile of steaming shit. But the Leftytoons refuse to even talk about anything that criticizes their dear leader. They just stick their fingers in their ears and lockstep on.

I guess the only thing you would acept as "EXACTLY FACTUAL" is if the brave soldiers who were killed after Bergdahl's traitorous desertion had point blank bullets to their brain while shouting "Bergdahl! Oli-Oli Oxenfree! Come Out Whereever you are!!"

The linked article does not claim anything as stupid as your read into it:

The soldier who spoke on condition of anonymity agreed that it was “ludicrous” to lay 100 percent of the blame for the deaths at Sergeant Bergdahl’s feet, and he acknowledged that patrols were going to get hit in Paktika during fighting season anyway.
But, he said, the reason he and his colleagues are angry is that too often that summer, the purpose of their patrols into dangerous areas was not ordinary wartime work like reconnaissance, maintaining a security presence, or humanitarian projects, but rather “to go look for this guy.”

And this "source" who clearly has an agenda and refutes his own story in the same breath is believed more than the folks that actually were ordering these missions, why, exactly?

If we see charges being filed against him after those interrogations, we'll know that his comrades were right.

Obumble would be most un-wise to interfere with that, or to issue a blanket pardon.

Do that, and Democrats won't be able to be elected dog-catcher, for some years afterwards.

So...you would be satisfied with the results of an Article 32 hearing, no matter what those results are?

No..they would not.

No..they would not.
Wrong.

Yes, I believe i would.

So long as the JAG's office undertook due diligence and solicited the depositions of all of Bergdahl's peers whom are presently condemning him publicly, as well as taking into account the various stories of Bergdahl taking sides with the enemy, once imprisoned.

It is time to cut through the bullshit and to learn whether Bergdahl is the traitorous dog that he is being made out to be.

If the JAG office does a good job of discovery, leading up to that hearing, and does a good job of separating the credible from the incredible, in the range of testimony and narratives that they encounter, then...

But we don't even know yet whether enough evidence exists, to hold such a hearing.

That's what the interrogations and the earliest data-collection efforts are all about.

No..they would not.
Wrong.

Yes, I believe i would.

Wrong about what?

No matter how this goes, in the rightwing realm of legends and myths? This will never die.

Like every other rightwing legend and myth.

Bowe left his post in a War Zone.

Obama has political goals out of this deal.

So will Bowe get a trial, or a kangaroo court.....................

If left to military justice based on the facts without political intervention, then I'd agree with the outcome, but given the CNC's involvement it may end up being a Farce with selective Judges if a trial is even convened.

More than likely, there will be no trail even if it goes down by executive order.

No..they would not.
Wrong.

Yes, I believe i would.

Wrong about what?...
I thought that was patently obvious.

Wrong, about those who take a hard-line preliminary view of Bergdahl's situation, not being willing to accept the findings of an Article 32 hearing, regardless of which way it goes.

...No matter how this goes, in the rightwing realm of legends and myths? This will never die.
If the J(udge) A(dvocate) G(eneral) has looked at this, and decided that there is no solid basis for substantive charges against Bergdahl, then, that will be the end of it.

...Like every other rightwing legend and myth.
No more so than Left-leaning legends and myths.

For the most part, if the JAG says 'No Charges', then that's the end of it.

Only the tiny fringe on the extreme Right will keep pushing it; no different, in practice, than the tiny fringe on the extreme Left, when they do similar things, about other issues.

I thought that was patently obvious.

Wrong, about those who take a hard-line preliminary view of Bergdahl's situation, not being willing to accept the findings of an Article 32 hearing, regardless of which way it goes.

...No matter how this goes, in the rightwing realm of legends and myths? This will never die.
If the J(udge) A(dvocate) G(eneral) has looked at this, and decided that there is no solid basis for substantive charges against Bergdahl, then, that will be the end of it.

...Like every other rightwing legend and myth.
No more so than Left-leaning legends and myths.

For the most part, if the JAG says 'No Charges', then that's the end of it.

Only the tiny fringe on the extreme Right will keep pushing it; no different, in practice, than the tiny fringe on the extreme Left, when they do similar things, about other issues.

It absolutely will not be the end of it.

Forum List

Back