Civilian national security force

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt2yGzHfy7s]YouTube - Obama Civilian Security[/ame]

We all know Obama's statement here. I just want to know a few things about it.

Why?

What enemies are they supposed to fight?

What does this force consist of?

When will it be implimented?

Who are in this force?

Any help please.

i wonder how many lefties will jump up to serve the ossiah in his new army?

Again, while that bill is interesting and constitutionally questionable, I see nothing in it creating a civilian security force as Obama was speaking. How does tutoring students create a domestic security force as well trained and funded as the army? Unless of course its secretly doing it in this bill, which means more questions need to be asked.

Again, while that bill is interesting and constitutionally questionable, I see nothing in it creating a civilian security force as Obama was speaking. How does tutoring students create a domestic security force as well trained and funded as the army? Unless of course its secretly doing it in this bill, which means more questions need to be asked.

It's a false connection. Obama hasn't written a bill for it ... yet. I am thinking it's a distraction technique, Veritas is taking a cue from the book of Obama.

Think of it a Community Organizing on a massive scale. Are you aware that you must have a high school diploma to be an AmeriCorp tutor ? OMG now that's some strenuous standard !
Another generation totally dependent on government funding.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Vel

Forum List

Back