CIA responds to wikileaks document dump

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The CIA on Wednesday pushed back against WikiLeaks’s release regarding the agency’s hacking programs, insisting it never acted unethically, unconstitutionally or illegally.
"The American public should be deeply troubled..."
“It is CIA’s job to be innovative, cutting-edge, and the first line of defense in protecting this country from enemies abroad. America deserves nothing less,” the CIA said in a statement.

CIA responds to WikiLeaks document dump
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do we expect the CIA to stand up and say we're guilty, oh yes we did all of it c'mon.

"Rigorous oversight" by whom?

...I'm not comfortable with any left wing liberals "overseeing" if I should or should not be listened to - they're apparently bat-shit crazy. I wouldn't put it past them to sick the IRS on someone for watching One America News instead of CNN or something.

I'm sure there are still some decent Americans at the CIA, NSA and FBI, but it's hard to imagine.

• Banned
I'm sure there are still some decent Americans at the CIA, NSA and FBI, but it's hard to imagine.

Oh there def. are some good ones left they're the ones blowing the whistle on all this bs. Leaking it to Wiki.

Forum List

Back