CIA director rebuts Trump's claim on intelligence briefing

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
Little hands bloated cheetos face caught in a lie once again

CIA Director John Brennan pushed back against Donald Trump's claim that he could read disapproval of President Barack Obama's policies in the body language of the intelligence officers who gave him a confidential national security briefing.

"I'm pretty good with body language," Trump said during NBC's "Commander-in-Chief Forum" last week. "I could tell they were not happy."

Story Continued Below

But Brennan said he was "fully confident" they'd done no such thing in an interview with John Dickerson on CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday.

"I know the briefers that have been briefing the candidates," Brennan said. "They are the quintessential professional intelligence officers. They do their work very well."

Little hands bloated cheetos face caught in a lie once again

CIA Director John Brennan pushed back against Donald Trump's claim that he could read disapproval of President Barack Obama's policies in the body language of the intelligence officers who gave him a confidential national security briefing.

"I'm pretty good with body language," Trump said during NBC's "Commander-in-Chief Forum" last week. "I could tell they were not happy."

Story Continued Below

But Brennan said he was "fully confident" they'd done no such thing in an interview with John Dickerson on CBS' "Face the Nation" on Sunday.

"I know the briefers that have been briefing the candidates," Brennan said. "They are the quintessential professional intelligence officers. They do their work very well."

:gives:

So, we've got a difference of opinion here but only one of the two was actually there to observe the briefers.

No outright lie like dodging sniper fire, etc., etc., etc....

Guano stink have anything better?

I was going to say similar Blastoff , there is brennans opinion and then there is TRUMPS opinion . From what I have heard about 'brennan' i'll trust the Trumps opinion Guno .

Forum List

Back