Church = The BEST hot spot for hooking up.

He's pissed because he got turned down on Friday and Saturday, and when he went to church, the only person who slipped him a phone number for a later hook up was some middle aged transvestite seeking salvation.

yeah! that's it :clap2: IDIOT

And why not? You ain't learning nothing.

Going in a wretched heathen and coming out a wretched heathen, just hungry. Time to go eat.

Pathetic. I see this every week. traffic jam by the local mega-church. one big fashion show and meat market.

Women getting outta their cars still got on their Saturday night mini skirt hooker dresses showing all manner of asscrack, thongs, and legs, with the same dirty drawls on. and the Dickons(Deacons) are looking hard and heavy too. You're there to hook up too so it's no worries. It's an "understanding" you have. You in da Lawd's house. just slide the number, you'll catch up later.

If you were one of the unlucky ones Saturday night at the club, don't worry, You are almost guaranteed to score a few numbers at Church on Sunday. and quite possibly round the bases with a home run quicker than your buddies did on Saturday.

The story about the Preacher's daughter is true. She's a stone cold freak. :clap2:

Church = the Best place to Hook Up on Sunday. hands down.

who disagrees?

Thats it, I am getting my suit ready and heading off to church this Sunday.

You like the church ladies eh 4Horsemen? I don't know much about those mega churches but they seem mega interesting based on your telling of the going ons there on Sunday.

I haven't been in a while. but some are decent but most are dirtbags. most of you already know that too...haha...but I like how you all play like it ain't true..

Going in a wretched heathen and coming out a wretched heathen, just hungry. Time to go eat.

Pathetic. I see this every week. traffic jam by the local mega-church. one big fashion show and meat market.

Women getting outta their cars still got on their Saturday night mini skirt hooker dresses showing all manner of asscrack, thongs, and legs, with the same dirty drawls on. and the Dickons(Deacons) are looking hard and heavy too. You're there to hook up too so it's no worries. It's an "understanding" you have. You in da Lawd's house. just slide the number, you'll catch up later.

If you were one of the unlucky ones Saturday night at the club, don't worry, You are almost guaranteed to score a few numbers at Church on Sunday. and quite possibly round the bases with a home run quicker than your buddies did on Saturday.

The story about the Preacher's daughter is true. She's a stone cold freak. :clap2:

who disagrees?

hahahaha...you know I'm right. Pews smelling like Pussy...lol

who disagrees?

WOW!

What church do YOU go to?

I'm feeling a sudden need to get back in touch with the baby Jesus.

Any Church USA...it's not hard to tell...just show up and blow up...lol

who disagrees?

hahahaha...you know I'm right. Pews smelling like Pussy...lol

:lol:

You have get pussy in some random places, they just don't give that out at the bars or clubs anymore like they used to. Walmart is a good spot too.

Does that mean the preacher's daughter is fair game?

(I've heard she's a slut.....................)

Yes, She's so fair, she may just be the one rockin no-panties under her choir robe.

Church is fulla skanks like that. get all fulla Jesus and come out acting like the same hoe that went in...trifling,

Yes, She's so fair, she may just be the one rockin no-panties under her choir robe.

Church is fulla skanks like that. get all fulla Jesus and come out acting like the same hoe that went in...trifling,

You have a point there, the skanks use church to "cleanse" themselves of sin.

You like the church ladies eh 4Horsemen? I don't know much about those mega churches but they seem mega interesting based on your telling of the going ons there on Sunday.

I haven't been in a while. but some are decent but most are dirtbags. most of you already know that too...haha...but I like how you all play like it ain't true..

Not playing anything 4Horsemen.

I honestly consider people who attend church the same as all people. Some good and some not so good. Some angels. Some devils. Some saints and some sinners. Well, we are all sinners but you know. *wink wink.

I am not sure if mega churches in the south give off a different off putting vibe than my quaint little money collecting Archdiocise run Catholic churches but I honestly don't give them all that much thought since my faith lives well from within or from the outside of a church structure.

Isn't every person in a church guilty of some form of sin? I think God can pretty much see through it all and knows the "score". :wink_2: As far as those wagging their fingers at others he will sort all those people out one day too. Or so I personally believe.

Isn't every person in a church guilty of some form of sin? I think God can pretty much see through it all and knows the "score". :wink_2: As far as those wagging their fingers at others he will sort all those people out one day too. Or so I personally believe.

When my ex wife was cheating on me she went to Church religiously to cleanse herself, she was cheating with the Pastors son. I have so much drama in my life.

When my ex wife was cheating on me she went to Church religiously to cleanse herself, she was cheating with the Pastors son. I have so much drama in my life.

Aaah, well you do have first hand knowledge of this HG so I stand corrected. There is one known "skank"(your word not mine with all due respect to the ex lol)that is hoping to cleanse her sinful soul I suppose.

I rarely worry about the road to absolution others take in hopes of cleansing themselves of their Earthly behavior because it has no bearing on my life.

May your future travels and interactions be less drama skanked filled.

Channeling Mary Magdalene and the Seven Demons that possessed her to this thread. :lol:

Yeah but the only "cleansing" going on is the drenching of her panties because she's hot for the Deacon and the Ushers.

^Very valid point here, BUT you'd think a person would come out with a higher understanding and repent of some of the shitty sins they were into. at least for a week. Damn Tramps at the church I used to hang out at be talking about the gotdamn club they went last week to or what man they wanna "get to know" that was a visitor at the church.

Today's churches are just clubs, I hate to say it. complete with DJ's, drummers, singers and dancers....lol..IT'S TRUE. I went to a church that had a gotdamn DJ!!!!!:clap2:

Forum List

Back