Church Thanks God For The Tsunami & 5,000 Dead Swedes, 3,000 Dead Americans

freeandfun1 said:
why don't you title your heading "strange fucker...."

By using the word "Church" you are implying that the "Church" itself (i.e. Christians) are making these statements. These idiots are no more the "Church" than OBL is Jesus.

not my intent, though i am outraged they would call themselves a "church" and "christians"

I have heard about those people, but never went to the website until now. That has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. But the worst of it all is a countdown (or count-up, I suppose) saying that Matthew Shepard has been in hell for 2,000-something days. While it may be true, it is nothing any church should celebrate.

More sermons to preach on this than I could possibly type now... I'm thouroughly disgusted.

gop_jeff said:
I have heard about those people, but never went to the website until now. That has got to be the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. But the worst of it all is a countdown (or count-up, I suppose) saying that Matthew Shepard has been in hell for 2,000-something days. While it may be true, it is nothing any church should celebrate.

More sermons to preach on this than I could possibly type now... I'm thouroughly disgusted.
yeah alot of disgusting things there, even for me. but thats the problem on the wild wild web now days, no regulation!

If "funny" is the right word, I did find one thing in their FAQ very "funny". Their FAQ is pretty much 100% concerned with answering questions about how they feel towards "fags" but then they throw in this one question:
What do you think of Jews? http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/faq.html#Jews
I just find it humorous that these people hate fags and, oh, by the way, we hate Jews too. :laugh:

HorhayAtAMD said:
If "funny" is the right word, I did find one thing in their FAQ very "funny". Their FAQ is pretty much 100% concerned with answering questions about how they feel towards "fags" but then they throw in this one question:
What do you think of Jews? http://www.godhatesfags.com/main/faq.html#Jews
I just find it humorous that these people hate fags and, oh, by the way, we hate Jews too. :laugh:

I dont know how anyone can hate Jews and be Christian. I mean how do you love the King of the Jews and hate His people?

dilloduck said:
and exposes one's fears, weakness and ignorance.

Why must society always assume that within hate lies fear and ignorance? I will give you "weakness", as hate can really be detrimental. However I cannot abide that all hate is based on fear and ignorance. Sometimes hate just is that...Pure hate based on nothing more, nothing less.

Hear is my point. I absolutely HATE terrorists. Not because I fear them nor have I NOT studied up on them to be in ignorance of them. I understand them far to well. The only thing I really have to concern myself with is that my hatred could be my downfall if that is all I consume myself with.

• Thanks
Reactions: dmp
I dont know how anyone can hate Jews and be Christian. I mean how do you love the King of the Jews and hate His people?

How can you hate anyone and still obey the second greatest commandment ("Love your neighbor as yourself")?

• Thanks
Lunatic idiots with a God Complex. They judge as if they are God himself and wonder why it sickens us?

Well judge not......

• Thanks

Forum List

Back