Chuckie Boi

TNHarley

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2012
This retard says no negotiation on DACA.
Schumer.jpg

Then he says that neither side got all that wanted so trump said no. Not getting everything you want is part of negotiations, he said.
Remember when obama said he was willing to work with republicans, then shortly after said if he doesnt get what he wants, he has a pen?
Yea, the democrats are better than the GOP.
Useful fucking idiots, all of you.
Fuck the duopoly.

The UniParty works overtime to work together on NOT working together at our expense, to maintain the status quo.

Sometimes it seems we have no real option but armed rebellion.

The UniParty works overtime to work together on NOT working together at our expense, to maintain the status quo.

Sometimes it seems we have no real option but armed rebellion.
Why wouldnt they? They have over a hundred million useful idiots keeping them in power.

Schumer.jpg

Then he says that neither side got all that wanted so trump said no. Not getting everything you want is part of negotiations, he said.
Remember when obama said he was willing to work with republicans, then shortly after said if he doesnt get what he wants, he has a pen?
Fuck the duopoly.
\
Schumer is a shit stain

Schumer.jpg

Fuck the duopoly.
\
Schumer is a shit stain
95% of them are.
Disingenuous assholes, as well

Schumer.jpg

Fuck the duopoly.
\
Schumer is a shit stain

he's a burnt out liberal

o my ..you do realize the gop controls the government currently.....
yes
But what does that have to do with their contradictions?
My point was... FUCK the duopoly.
The GOP sucks balls. The Ds suck cock.. and most likely artificial cocks.
Vote Harley 2020!

Schumer.jpg

Fuck the duopoly.
Yeah, if the government shuts down, it's the Democrats' fault this time. If they cough up more money for the Wall, DACA lives. They should do it, because it ain't gonna hurt anything to build a bunch more fencing. EVERYONE including most Republicans and 80% of the American people want DACA recipients to have a pathway to citizenship. There is no reason for Dems to shut down the government over it; a bill allowing that will happen even if the government stays funded. It is something most legislators agree on. So they need to quit screwing around and PASS it.

Schumer.jpg

Fuck the duopoly.
\
Schumer is a shit stain
I love it when he works up his fake crocodile tears and snot.

If there is no negotiation on DACA, then it should die. Seems like the Democrats want it dead and that chick, Lindsay Graham and her GOPe douchbags want it to continue.

What is really happening is both parties are PRETENDING to work hard on fixing the problem so they can maintain the status quo. They both work for cheap-labor-needing fat cats and they both lust after those potential future votes.

What about us, you ask? They give exactly ZERO fucks. And, millions of idiots stand in line to vote in this perpetual UniParty ass rape.

We need a solution to this duopoly bullshit. We need a FINAL solution. ( Yeah, I said it.)

Schumer.jpg

Fuck the duopoly.
Yeah, if the government shuts down, it's the Democrats' fault this time. If they cough up more money for the Wall, DACA lives. They should do it, because it ain't gonna hurt anything to build a bunch more fencing. EVERYONE including most Republicans and 80% of the American people want DACA recipients to have a pathway to citizenship. There is no reason for Dems to shut down the government over it; a bill allowing that will happen even if the government stays funded. It is something most legislators agree on. So they need to quit screwing around and PASS it.
People keep saying that but i saw on poll on MSN yesterday that had 53% against DACA. And only 40% or so for it. The rest were unsure.

th

Good lord. I bet she could kick his pansy ass. Look at those shoulders and arms.

Schumer.jpg

Fuck the duopoly.
People keep saying that but i saw on poll on MSN yesterday that had 53% against DACA. And only 40% or so for it. The rest were unsure.

I have my doubts 80% want it.

Forum List

Back