Chuck Woolery on Assault Weapons

The game show guy?

And? when someone is right what does it matter what they do?

I. Argumentum ad Verecundiam: (argument from authority) the fallacy of appealing to the testimony of an authority outside his special field. Anyone can give opinions or advice; the fallacy only occurs when the reason for assenting to the conclusion is based on following the recommendation or advice of an improper authority.

The game show guy?

I. Argumentum ad Verecundiam: (argument from authority) the fallacy of appealing to the testimony of an authority outside his special field. Anyone can give opinions or advice; the fallacy only occurs when the reason for assenting to the conclusion is based on following the recommendation or advice of an improper authority.

irrelevant, when a person is correct it does not matter

The game show guy?

Hell, we have a local community agitator in the White House pretending to be Leader of the Free World, as he steals OUR freedoms one by one.

Chuck is a sharp guy.

Just too bad we can't put BHO on a game show, and Chuck in the White House...

Chuck seems to have a constitution footing to support his position.

The game show guy?

Hell, we have a local community agitator in the White House pretending to be Leader of the Free World, as he steals OUR freedoms one by one.

Chuck is a sharp guy.

Just too bad we can't put BHO on a game show, and Chuck in the White House...

Chuck seems to have a constitution footing to support his position.

Yep, and "progressives" just hate it when folks use the Constitution as a basis for their positions.

"Progressives" just wish that pesky Constitution would get lost, along with the writings of our Founders.

Maybe start all over here, using their favorite book as the foundation of Neo-America:

29eb3_communist-manifesto-cover1.jpg

The game show guy?

Not applicable if your agreement stems from understanding what is said.

Also, you'd have to be able to show that Mr. Woolery doesn't have any understanding of the 2nd Amendment. By his words in this clip I think that would be a fruitless attempt.

Not applicable if your agreement stems from understanding what is said.

Also, you'd have to be able to show that Mr. Woolery doesn't have any understanding of the 2nd Amendment. By his words in this clip I think that would be a fruitless attempt.

This ^^^^^^^^^^:clap2:

Forum List

Back