chuck Dixon, comic book guy on PC ruining his characters...in the Milo show...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
this guy is a comic book creator ...and here, on the Milo Yiannopoulis show he talks with Milo about how they treat his creations after he is done with them......

The actual interview is in the link....

Chuck Dixon On The Milo Show: 'My Characters Have Been Morphed Into PC Cyphers' - Breitbart

Are you worried about your legacy as an artist as a creator, are you worried that you’re gonna wake up one day and they’re going to turn The Punisher into a Black Lives Matter activist, I mean do you care about that? Does that offend you as an artist, the fact that some of the work you have done in the past might be gerrymandered for these unnecessary petty political reasons?” asked Breitbart Tech editor Milo Yiannopoulos.

“Well I mean most of them already have been. I’ve seen my characters morphed into PC cyphers. But the thing is once I’m done working on them, it’s like watching your kids go off with another guy. The new daddy is here, I just don’t pay attention to it otherwise I’d be crying myself to sleep every night, so I just walk away from it and go on to new work, move forward.” replied Dixon, referencing Marvels latest attempts to make their comic books more SJW friendly.

Last edited:
Half the Marvel characters are gay now, and they have gay weddings and everything. There will come a time when the LGBT will consider it an insult to have any comic book character who identifies as straight and non-gender confused.

Half the Marvel characters are gay now, and they have gay weddings and everything. There will come a time when the LGBT will consider it an insult to have any comic book character who identifies as straight and non-gender confused.

And how are

The LGBT get what they want by threatening boycotts and terrorizing people. It's time for straight people to start fighting back. Otherwise all our favorite comic book heroes will be turned into queers and trannies.

Here is the full interview.........

Forum List

Back