Christopher Hitchens on Tea Partiers and Sarah Palin

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
OK, many of you USMB RWers claim to love the words of Christoper Hitchens, many of you claim to love the teachings, claims and ideologies of The TeaParty Movement (read bowel movement) and many of you claim to love the words of Sarah Palin...all at the same time (go figure :rolleyes:).

Anyway, How do you folks square this video away...?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p2Z66HoICQQ]Christopher Hitchens on Tea Partiers and Sarah Palin - YouTube[/ame]

Oh wow! Christopher Hitchens said something! I'd better drop what I'm doing and bow deeply with reverence and respect!

Who is Christopher Hitchens?

Oh wow! Christopher Hitchens said something! I'd better drop what I'm doing and bow deeply with reverence and respect!

While Hitchens was a profound intellect and a proponent of many libertarian/ fiscal conservative concepts, he was also one of those "Asshole Atheists" and a bit of a prick.

Like many people I agreed with some of his positions, and disagreed with a few more of them.

While Hitchens was a profound intellect and a proponent of many libertarian/ fiscal conservative concepts, he was also one of those "Asshole Atheists" and a bit of a prick.

Like many people I agreed with some of his positions, and disagreed with a few more of them.
As most rational people do with everyone I guess. :D

Here he is totally debunking and vexing Laura Ingraham

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zY6DISvIGLs]Ingraham and Hitchens Go Toe to Toe - YouTube[/ame]

In about 2:something or near the middle you will note that Laura claims that Obama's promise to go into Pakistan was just "bravado", she claimed "but, they're just campaigning though"

Well...Obama did EXACTLY that, went to Pakistan and killed Osama.

Remember what the RW was saying after that was done? LOL!! :lol:

Forum List

Back