Christopher Dorner kills three threatens more deaths.

This guy's 'manifesto' is not well written but it is lucid and looks to me like it was written over a period of time.
He does espouse support for the federal government, the present administration and says hillary will be the best president ever, after bill and (shock) gw bush.

go read it, it allows a glimpse into the mind of this guy.

Now as for the OP, since he states his "grudge" several times, and names names of those he feels 'wronged' him, I disagree that his political views contributed to his "war" on the LAPD.

He's a right winger. He sent praises to Tim Tebow and his "tebowing" prayer.

This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

this is why he killed.

He was driven insane by a PD which was commiting crimes agains people.

anyone who pays attention to the LAPD knows they have big problems.

The guy has no right to take anyones life.

hes a nutter

because he did not kill the people for poltics

Unlike McVeigh

Clearly you did not read his Manifesto idiot. But even if you had, I am sure you would still dismiss this and pretend it does not matter. Then next time a right win Nut goes off you will be the first to tell us all how it reflects on all conservatives.

You continue to disgust me TM. Way to remain consistent.

This is toward the LAPD who can not monitor itself. The consent decree should not have been lifted, ever.

this is why he killed.

He was driven insane by a PD which was commiting crimes agains people.

anyone who pays attention to the LAPD knows they have big problems.

The guy has no right to take anyones life.

hes a nutter

He lost his law suit you idiot. There is absolutely no evidence at all to prove your claims.

Nut kills three threatens more deaths

Fixed it for ya Rightyloon.

And how about joining in the other dozen threads instead of starting a new one.

Shhh! Don't breathe a word! Can't let anybody know! Only teapartyers are violent. Adam Lanza was a college student. There are practically no Righties attending college.

Dorner, the ex-cop, who's on the run and threatens to add to his body count was a supporter of obama, Hillary, and the Assault Weapons Ban.

Funny, there's no mention of that in the MSM.

From the link:

I was the one who stood up for xx xx when other recruits sang nazi hitler youth songs about burning Jewish ghettos in WWII Germany where his father was a survivor of a concentration camp. How (expletive) dare you attempt to label me with such a nasty vile word. I ask that all earnest journalist investigating this story ask Ofcr. xx xx about the incident when Ofcr. xx began singing a nazi youth song about burning jewish ghettos.

-------------------------------------------------

So the right here on this board is defending Nazi harrassment, anti Israel sentiment, and police brutality? I kind of thought they did.

Forum List

Back