Christmas songs in public schools

Gadawg73

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
Georgia
are what I grew up with.
And a Christmas tree. What the fuck is a Holiday tree anyway?
I support seperation of church and state and call out the fools here that claim, without any facts to support it, that it doesn't exist but our culture is 90% Christian and kids singing Christmas songs at any school with a Christmas tree poses no threats at all to the seperation. That is cultural.
I love Christmas. Let the kids sing all the songs and have a Christmas tree and be able to CALL IT A CHRISTMAS TREE.

I remember singing Christmas and Hanukkah songs in elementary school. I remember making the paper ring thingy to count the days til XMas. My parents still have the ornaments my sister and I made in school and put them on the tree every year. It was no biggie then. In fact, I rather enjoyed the hell out of XMas season back in the day. I don't see the big deal today, either.

are what I grew up with.
And a Christmas tree. What the fuck is a Holiday tree anyway?
I support seperation of church and state and call out the fools here that claim, without any facts to support it, that it doesn't exist but our culture is 90% Christian and kids singing Christmas songs at any school with a Christmas tree poses no threats at all to the seperation. That is cultural.
I love Christmas. Let the kids sing all the songs and have a Christmas tree and be able to CALL IT A CHRISTMAS TREE.

Hmm 77% chriistian, but hey, I got no problem with it. I think everybody and religion should be able to celebrate their holidays in schools, and have a week off to get good and juiced. Have you seen those snake dancers go after it, or the indian peyote ceramonies? Even the pedophiles have that man-boy thing. Just turn them all loose on the schools for a couple of years, and then you may wish you never heard christmas. :lol:

Forum List

Back