Christians fear world will end in 2 weeks

Is Jake your god?
Of course not, Te. We are just confused fellow servants of the Most High.

I was just busting Bonzi! :D

Yeah what else is new!!!! Your way of flirting, right? ;)

Puh-leez!!!

I have standards!

;)

Yeah, you can't exceed them.. understood :)

Yup, not worth destroying the trust of a 41 year relationship for a flash in a the pan.

If an asteroid is going to take out the Earth, maybe we should put Donald the Chump on it....................

"I'll stop that asteroid like nothing you've ever seen, that asteroid will have no chance against my bloviating rhetoric". D-Trump.

"That asteroid is a total loser. Never saw an Asteroid make such a bad deal. Hittin the planet is a fucking bad deal for that asteroid, it's gonna come out on the losing end, like whatshisname, yeah, Graham. Who in the hell is gonna vote for THAT asteroid? That asteroid is going to hell, straight to hell, cuz I'm rich"

Of course not, Te. We are just confused fellow servants of the Most High.

Puh-leez!!!

I have standards!

;)

Yup, not worth destroying the trust of a 41 year relationship for a flash in a the pan.

Wow that was a jump from harmless joking/flirting to that...? hmmmm... maybe you WERE flirting!!!

It's a misreading and the article says a small amount of Christians believe it.
They are not reading or studying their Bibles.
They are just listening to others.
The Blood Moons pertain to something that will happen to Israel in the not to distant future.
Like when the blood moons happened in 1948- they became a nation and in 1967 when they got full control of Jerusalem in the six days war.

Puh-leez!!!

I have standards!

;)

Wow that was a jump from harmless joking/flirting to that...? hmmmm... maybe you WERE flirting!!!

Only in your wet dreams.

I was busting on you. That is not flirting.

Puh-leez!!!

I have standards!

;)

Only in your wet dreams.

I was busting on you. That is not flirting.

mmmmmmmkay.... :p

Damn Sunni you are on Jake's rear today (maybe everyday, and I'm just noticing it today.....)?
Fake Jake enjoys it.......says it makes him feel less suicidal.

On second thought, maybe I should start ignoring him. ...... :cool:
Oh, yeah, he is muslim butt bandidt for sure. He haz a hotz for meh, but he cantz haz meh, it makz him even hottrz for meh. Ummm.

Forum List

Back