Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

ICYMI:

These anti-abortion extremists for weeks prior to this incident had been terrorizing and frightening the community -- and littering the entire city (a crime) with ominous "butterfly" messages like confetti in the parks, the streets, and ...everywhere.

There was also numerous reports of them going into coffee shops in the gay district prior to this incident, and they most certainly were there to harass the patrons.

Here's one, Dated September 28th:
1506618039-screen_shot_2017-09-28_at_9.57.41_am.png
WTF. allgodsmustdie.com

In a Facebook post, Seattle resident Sarah Guthu posted photos of men in black t-shirts gathered at Cloud City Coffee in Maple Leaf.

"They had backpacks full of colorful pamphlets that, when opened, depicted an aborted fetus and bloody hands," Guthu told The Stranger via e-mail.

"They were loudly proclaiming that abortion is our 'national Holocaust.' When one café attendee protested their use of that term, one of them was loudly holding forth about etymology, claiming that because the word predates its use in reference to Nazi genocide of Jewish people in Europe that it’s not disrespectful for them to use it however they want. Pretty gross stuff."

Cloud City Coffee Manager Steve Appel said the group of about 10 men and a few women stayed at the coffee shop for about two hours. He spoke to them twice "about the level of tension" they were creating in the café.

"They were trying to talk to customers about abortion... Customers were getting quite upset,” he said."

When unfolded, the message “you are not safe,” could be read along with the date 9-28-17.
king_origami_1_1506468619003_11245521_ver1.0.JPG

The flip side of the papers had illustrations of Russell Wilson, Kurt Cobain, the Starbucks siren/

The Origami Butterflies Around Seattle Parks Appear to Be an Anti-Choice Campaign • Sep 28, 2017

This was all publicized before the Bedlam incident /\

One of these days, a person in that shop owner's position is going to take a deep breath, calm down, and invite one of the protestors to have a cup of coffee and talk like adults. Just to see if they can find even the tiniest bit of common ground on which to build.

Then another person at the shop will do it, and then a third.

Then someone will grab their cell phone, film this outbreak of civility taking place, record it and post it on Facebook and Instagram.

Then, holy shit, it will go viral, and we'll see these outbreaks of civility spreading across the country leading to some real communication and understanding and healing. Just because one person chose to act like an adult.

Uh, oops, sorry, daydreaming there for a moment.

I need so input from the religious Right, here. Should I be boycotting these people for throwing obnoxious Christian agitators out of the shop, or should I continue to boycott Starbucks for taking snowflakes off of their Christmas cups? I'm not even sure whether or not I am still supposed to be boycotting Disney's "Gay and Lesbian" day.

The local news interviewed the faggot ass waste of flesh and bone... He's a fucking moron that doesn't understand he is the epitome of the word "bigot".

Oh and his coffeeshop is called " Bedlam Coffee"... Fags are mentally deranged so it fits perfectly.

Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

Gay coffee shop owner boots out pro-life Christians, refusing them service.

Well, it's time to put these motherfuckers out of business!!!

Were they booted because they were Christians- or for their religious beliefs?

If so then they have a case and should sue the owners- Christians are protected by law for refusal of service.

Were they booted because they were distributing anti-abortion literature in the coffee shop? Then the owner was completely within his rights to kick them out.
"Were they booted because they were Christians- or for their religious beliefs?

If so then they have a case and should sue the owners- "

You live in fantasyland, pal. You don't get to point at any action or idea in a flier and get some special privilege by calling it "religious". That legal battle ended 50+ years ago, when white bigots tried to claim religious exemption to oppress and discriminate against blacks.

One of these days, a person in that shop owner's position is going to take a deep breath, calm down, and invite one of the protestors to have a cup of coffee and talk like adults. Just to see if they can find even the tiniest bit of common ground on which to build.

Then someone will grab their cell phone, film this outbreak of civility taking place, record it and post it on Facebook and Instagram.

Then, holy shit, it will go viral, and we'll see these outbreaks of civility spreading across the country leading to some real communication and understanding and healing. Just because one person chose to act like an adult.

"and invite one of the protestors to have a cup of coffee and talk like adults. Just to see if they can find even the tiniest bit of common ground on which to build."

I think you are a murderous, deviant agent of Satan who must be eradicated from the planet. You're a baby-killing demon who is poisoning our children with your evil perversions. In fact, you should not even be considered "human".

Now, let's have a cup of coffee and figure out which parts of the above you agree with, shall we?

;)

"and invite one of the protestors to have a cup of coffee and talk like adults. Just to see if they can find even the tiniest bit of common ground on which to build."

I think you are a murderous, deviant agent of Satan who must be eradicated from the planet. You're a baby-killing demon who is poisoning our children with your evil perversions. In fact, you should not even be considered "human".

Now, let's have a cup of coffee and figure out which parts of the above you agree with, shall we?

;)
AM NOT

afe736f4-e42d-4950-8463-217b932f70c6.jpg

Forum List

Back