Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

But we'll see.

My guess is the liberal city of Seattle will let this one slide, motherfuckers that they are.

After the wedding cake uproar, this guy just stuck his dick in a hornets best.

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out, and even more interesting to hear the libbers spin this one.

Lol. The other side of the coin always shows itself eventually...

Christian activists booted from Seattle coffee shop: ‘I’m gay. You have to leave’

Gay coffee shop owner boots out pro-life Christians, refusing them service.

Well, it's time to put these motherfuckers out of business!!!
Amen to this. Its what they do to those who do not agree with how they live their lives and so if they didn't want the rest of us in the game, they shouldn't have shown us how to play it.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

No when I have Baptist come to my door and try and preach I tell them to hit the road, I am so sure they were preaching away. Move to SA if you do not like your freedom here to have a coffee without zealot Christians preaching to you.

Good they are an obnoxious bunch. No its time to kick these zealots out. Move to Saudi Arabia, you can get all the preaching you want there.
Muslims throw gays off rooftops, you’re so politically correct it has gotten you stupid in the head.

Good they are an obnoxious bunch. No its time to kick these zealots out. Move to Saudi Arabia, you can get all the preaching you want there.

In shariah law ---preaching a religion OTHER than islam is a CAPITAL OFFENSE. It is probably dangerous for a Shiite to preach SHIITISM over there------I don't have any examples

My response----it seems to me that a store owner has a right to eject people who enter their premises for the purpose of proselytizing

My response----it seems to me that a store owner has a right to eject people who enter their premises for the purpose of proselytizing

Were they proselytizing? I think a store owner has the right to refuse service to anyone. And the refused have the right to peacefully picket.

The shop owner said he was offended by those people. Refuse to bake a cake, refuse to cater a wedding, refuse to serve coffee...all the same, and within the rights of the business owner.

Karma's a bitch when your integrity is situational.

The article didn't state that they were "proselytizing" in the coffee shop. If they were, I would agree with you. If not, then it seems pretty intolerant.

Were they proselytizing? I think a store owner has the right to refuse service to anyone. And the refused have the right to peacefully picket.

The shop owner said he was offended by those people. Refuse to bake a cake, refuse to cater a wedding, refuse to serve coffee...all the same, and within the rights of the business owner.

Karma's a bitch when your integrity is situational.
I doubt if most gays are making out in a coffee shop or hotel lobby, either, but some would say it is the owner's right to refuse them service.

What does sexual orientation have to do with making out, and it's acceptance in a coffee shop or hotel lobby?...and what does that scenario, which didn't happen, have to do with events in this thread that did happen?...what parallel are you attempting to draw?

Forum List

Back