*Chris Wallace's Network CNN; Tanks Before He Arrives*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. Well he wasn't respected at FOX.
2. And the door he was counting on being open just closed.
3. Shit for brains Chris Wallace isn't worth 8-10 million a year.
4. His future is cleaning toilets in NYC subways.
5. And no one cares.
6. READ THIS:Chris Wallace 'Irate,' 'Second Guessing' Move to CNN Amid Zucker Flap

"Chris Wallace left Fox News to join CNN under president Jeff Zucker, and now Wallace is reportedly left “irate” about CNN’s unraveling before his new streaming venture has taken shape."

7. He usually ruins a network, now just knowing he's coming to CNN closes one.
8. BYE BYE, CNN.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1644212123295.png

Sorry bout that,

1. Well he wasn't respected at FOX.
2. And the door he was counting on being open just closed.
3. Shit for brains Chris Wallace isn't worth 8-10 million a year.
4. His future is cleaning toilets in NYC subways.
5. And no one cares.
6. READ THIS:Chris Wallace 'Irate,' 'Second Guessing' Move to CNN Amid Zucker Flap

"Chris Wallace left Fox News to join CNN under president Jeff Zucker, and now Wallace is reportedly left “irate” about CNN’s unraveling before his new streaming venture has taken shape."

7. He usually ruins a network, now just knowing he's coming to CNN closes one.
8. BYE BYE, CNN.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I was about to post this.

I got pissed at Fox News when that douche-bag tried to fuck Trump in the Presidential debate.

I turned off Fox News for good on election night when the douche-bag was all giddy with joy that Biden had managed to steal the election. Haven't had it on since.
Ummm, Trump acted like an ass in that debate. He was out of control and showed that he was unfit to be president.

Ummm, Trump acted like an ass in that debate. He was out of control and showed that he was unfit to be president.
Nope, you are confused Moon Bat.

Wallace was a piece of Libtard shit doing the debating for Joe Potatohead. Joe Potatohead couldn't coherently answer a single question and Wallace was covering for him.

He got fired for it after Fox lost a couple of million viewers because of the bias and good riddance.

Forum List

Back