Chris Christie accuses Rand Paul of making US 'vulnerable' to terrorism

IronFist

May 26, 2015
Chris Christie accuses Rand Paul of making US vulnerable to terrorism US news The Guardian
Did Rand Paul really make the US more vulnerable to terrorism? I think he didn't. NSA was spying on American citizens for a decade pretending to fight terrorism though there's not a single terrorist attack proven to have been thwarted by them. For some reason they couldn't even prevent Boston bombings. It's not like abolishing the Patriot Act improved things for the better though; they keep spying and it's not like it's going to end anytime soon. So Rand Paul did nothing wrong while Chris Christie just wants to win some political points for his presidential campaign.

I congratulate Paul on his ability to defeat an issue which has disturbed common folks....We are not the enemy, but the govt. thinks we are...I understand they have a job to do and do not want their hands tied, but as we have seen before, you can't trust some people that have that power...

The pubs are shredding each other.

As usual.

Why do they even bother saying they belong to the same party? In truth, they each belong to their own Party Of The 1%.

I congratulate Paul on his ability to defeat an issue which has disturbed common folks....We are not the enemy, but the govt. thinks we are...I understand they have a job to do and do not want their hands tied, but as we have seen before, you can't trust some people that have that power...

He's like his father in that every so often he says something sensible.

But, like daddy, the blows it the next day.

He's like his father in that every so often he says something sensible.

But, like daddy, the blows it the next day.
I know, but for a shining moment, I actually felt good about a politician doing the right action...

I don't get it

Christie slam on Paul is making me favor Paul. Why is that?

Hey Christie--freedom is not for the faint of heart!!

The pubs are shredding each other.

As usual.

Why do they even bother saying they belong to the same party? In truth, they each belong to their own Party Of The 1%.
The GOP is splintered, this election season will expose that rift....

Just like the last two general elections did.

But it will be fun to watch.
The evangelicals sure were pissed when the GOP told The Heritage Foundation to take a hike during Boosh....

14 years of War on Terror hasn't made ANYONE safer and that's all Rand's fault huh?

Remember: You only like that Fat F*ckin' P.O.S. Chrispy Cream because he yelled at a reporter. Once. You all seem to forget how he buddy'd up to Obama.

Chrispy hating on Rand only makes me like Rand more.

Forum List

Back