Chokecherry pudding (with pits) kills cancer cells in 24 hours.

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
That's the key to this, you have to use the pits, like Native Americans did when they crushed up chokecherries. Last year a native girl put out the proof of this pudding blend, with pits, and how it kills cancer and won a prestigious science award for it as a high schooler.

That's the key to this, you have to use the pits, like Native Americans did when they crushed up chokecherries. Last year a native girl put out the proof of this pudding blend, with pits, and how it kills cancer and won a prestigious science award for it as a high schooler.

apricots are another seed/pit youre supposed to eat for cancer

apricots are another seed/pit youre [sic] supposed to eat for cancer

I was ready to go all “this is bullshit!” on the OP, but taking a look at the abstract, it doesn't appear to be what I thought it was; and I really am not qualified to judge whether it is or is not bullshit, nor to what degree.

Now the thing about apricot pits is exactly what I was thinking of. It's bullshit.

Ever hear of a bullshit fake cancer drug called Laetrile? It's derived from a substance called amygdalin, that comes from various kinds of seeds, including those of apricots. The only way it will ever stop anyone from dying of cancer is to cause them to die, instead, from cyanide poisoning before the cancer gets a chance to kill them.

the Native Americans knew more than we do.

EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

It has to be ground up. Think of it like this: the Native Americans knew more than we do. So do what they did.

Probably in the way they ground up acorns as well. Using water in the process to soften and to dilute acid in the seeds etc

Forum List

Back