Choke on this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingpin31

Jun 23, 2018
There are a lot of people way older...
But I was born during Ronald Reagan's presidency, I was 7 when Bill Clinton officially took office in 1993..
I was 15 years old when Bill Clinton left.
I voted for John Kerry, though he lost.
I voted for Obama twice.
I voted for Hillary Clinton.

I voted for every mayor, governor, representative and senator between Philly and the Dakotas, and from maine to Florida.

I sued the city of Philadelphia, successfully.
Try doing that..
To sue a city, and win at the very first level in the judicial process, I have to get the city's corrupt politicians to admit guilt... because the city courts are the first step in the judicial process.
And that's exactly what I did.

To sue a city, it takes at least 1 appeal upwards to the state supreme court level of justice, though victory will most probably NOT come until the first level of federal court justice.

I won on my first court hearing.
:)

So not only am I a fucking decade older than 12 backwards, I have more experience than most people, in a lot of ways, and i'm just 49 days away from 32 years old, which is more than 1/3rd though a lifespan.

Choke on that.

Last edited:
But I was born during Ronald Reagan's presidency, I was 7 when Bill Clinton officially took office in 1993..
I voted for Obama twice.

I voted for every mayor, governor, representative and senator between Philly and the Dakotas, and from maine to Florida.

Try doing that..
To sue a city, and win at the very first level in the judicial process, I have to get the city's corrupt politicians to admit guilt... because the city courts are the first step in the judicial process.

To sue a city, it takes at least 1 appeal upwards to the state supreme court level of justice, though victory will most probably NOT come until the first level of federal court justice.

So not only am I a fucking decade older than 12 backwards, I have more experience than most people, in a lot of ways, and i'm just 49 days away from 32 years old, which is more than 1/3rd though a lifespan.

Choke on that.
What ?

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.
You are inflating on something probably most insignificant that won´t make other people give a thought about. Probably the color of a park bench or something.

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.
You are inflating on something probably most insignificant that won´t make other people give a thought about. Probably the color of a park bench or something.

More like the right to get what the city says that they offer those who qualify, at the time I was entitled to it and qualified for it, and to be given it with a functional level of service that works.

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.

More like the right to get what the city says that they offer those who qualify, at the time I was entitled to it and qualified for it, and to be given it with a functional level of service that works.
You mean they had to hire you because you comply with the conditions? Congratulations, then. I yet need to achieve that!

You failed to mention that stint in the mental hospital.
You failed to mention my boot in your moms pussy

Oh! I am so not gonna report that, good one!

I'd kill you if it was true, but ok. :)
What a shame, I did report it. We have no room for this kind of cowardice.

Oh, STFU, you just like to snitch. It is what it is.
Snitch? You in 3rd grade?

Attacking a family member from a screen is a cowards way to feel big and bad.

coward ?
The list of things I been through and did is no short one.
So I want to see that faggot try to kill me.

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.
why did you sue?
what in the court number?
did you win or did your lawyer?

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.

And they just legalized marijuana where you live....

Not bad thing though, it makes the Twilight Zone a lot more enjoyable....

:coffee:

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.
why did you sue?

I sued because my rights to certain job training services were violated and I was way overly punished, to the point where I was quasi-denied my right to an education, and I used the money to get tutoring, and a GED, a driver's license and a college degree..
and I won myself, no lawyer.

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.
why did you sue?

I sued because my rights to certain services were violated and I was way overly punished, to the point where I was quasi-denied my right to an education, and I used the money to get tutoring, and a GED, a driver's license and a college degree..
and I won myself, no lawyer.
congrats.

you sued over getting a shitty education? Are you from Chester?

I voted for Obama twice.

Try doing that..

Choke on that.
And....?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back